The Lincoln Lawyer

Started by Pas, June 03, 2011, 02:10:51 PM

Pas

This was actually quite alright. I don't know if I can say the mystery was good, but there were really cool moments and Matthey McHowthefuckdoyouspellthis turned in his best work. Not saying much I guess but I don't know, he's not that bad.

William H. Macy does a little role borderline cameo with a WICKED hair style. Wow.

I think it's a good 90s movie. Courtroom dramas can hit the sweet spot when they treat their subject with semi-lightness. It has to know it's ridiculous and courtroom don't work like that etc. It has to treat it's surprise witness with a gasp! of shock, when we all know there will be a surprise witness.

The worst part is how the trial takes place a couple weeks after the crime, tops. No, actually... the trial takes place at exactly how much time the story needs it to take place.

SiliasRuby

I really loved this quite a bit even though I saw the ending coming. Courtroom dramas need to come back and be as good as this. Had such a superb cast and it reminded me heavily of Primal Fear.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Robyn

I just saw this film and went here to see what you guys had said about it. I think this quote about matthew bananahammock is quite funny now.

Quote from: Pas on June 03, 2011, 02:10:51 PM
Matthey McHowthefuckdoyouspellthis turned in his best work. Not saying much I guess but I don't know, he's not that bad.

he's not that bad.