Paul Thomas Anderson directs: Boogie Nights

Started by greenberryhill, January 20, 2009, 05:46:47 PM

greenberryhill

w/o horse

PT fans get excited about anything.  I shoe wish I knew what that was like.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

ElPandaRoyal

After seeing an update, I came running to check if there was another project, but no. Fuck! Anyway, it's kinda fun seeing him so young directing Boogie Nights with no hair and Dirk Diggler singing in the background.
Si

©brad

Pozer

it's no the footage of him directing Hard Eight,

hope no one came running here to check for new stuff.

theyarelegion

Pozer

New Feeling

39. 5 films. hurts worse.

great interview, thanks for posting

private witt

If you watch Paul's appearances on Charlie Rose in linear order, he has less and less to say about the films and is less and less enthusiastic.  I'm gonna bet that when his next film comes out he's just gonna sit there, and him and Charlie with squint at one another for an hour, throwing in a clip or three here and there.
"If you work in marketing or advertising, kill yourself.  You contribute nothing of value to the human race, just do us all a favor and end your fucking life."  ~Bill Hicks