DVD Swap Meet

Started by Raikus, September 17, 2003, 09:14:58 AM

modage

i'd trade for blazing saddles but i'm not sure if you want anything of mine.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

hedwig

MacGuffin

Quote from: Cinephile on March 30, 2006, 01:37:22 AM
i'm getting the brooks box set so maybe we can work something out..

You might wanna hold onto that one. Entertainment Weekly's review said that the commentary track is different. The box set uses the old snapper case track.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

hedwig

x

modage

i'd trade for bad news bears but i'm not sure if you want anything of mine.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Brazoliange

figured this belongs here rather than elsewhere?

I'm selling a lot of my DVD's to save up some money for a car. I'm taking cheapish offers on everything. I don't really read Xixax that much anymore so it'd be best if you can IM me (Brazoliange) oir e-mail (AndrewSusman@gmail.com), though I'll try and make sure to check this thread.

Quote from: For SaleCopper Mountain (stars Jim Carrey)
Million Dollar Baby (2-disc)
The Aviator (2-disc)
Monty Python and the Holy Grail (2-disc)
Monty Python's Life of Brian
American Beauty (The Awards edition)
The Mack
Footloose
Star Wars Episode II - Attack of the Clones (2-disc)
Animal House (double secret probation edition)
Spiderman (2-disc)
Impostor
Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter
Little Monsters
Pearl Harbor (2-disc History Channel documentary)
South Park Season 1
Starsky and Hutch (remake with Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson)
Monsters Crash the Pajama Party Spook Show Spectacular (with 3d glasses)
Spaceballs
Squeeze Play! (Troma)
Best of Tromadance Volume 1 (Troma)
Best of Tromadance Volume 2 (Troma)
Rockabilly Vampire (Troma)
Frostbiter (Troma)
Mother's Day (Troma)
A Nymphoid Barbarian in Dinosaur Hell (Troma)
Creepshow
An Evening With Kevin Smith (2-disc, autographed by Kevin Smith)
Mondo Magic
Romeo and Juliet (Baz Luhrman's Leo DiCaprio remake)
Irreversible
A Nightmare on Elm Street
Jackie Brown (2-disc)
Long live the New Flesh

Sunrise

Due to some open packages and lack of gift receipts, I ended up with two of these:

The dvd is still unopened and in its original packaging. Anyone willing to swap something of relatively equal value? Send me a pm with any ideas/offers.

Thanks!

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I'm not necessarily looking to trade, I'm just trying to slim down the collection before going to Chicago.

- She Hate Me
- Lost In Translation
- A Very Long Engagement
- The Rules of Attraction
- Tarnation
- About Schmidt
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sex But Were Afraid To Ask
- Bully
- Drugstore Cowboy
- SLC Punk
- National Lampoon: Loaded Weapon 1
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

I Don't Believe in Beatles

Which Nosferatu is that?
"A film is - or should be - more like music than like fiction. It should be a progression of moods and feelings. The theme, what's behind the emotion, the meaning, all that comes later." --Stanley Kubrick

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Werner Herzog's version.  It's two discs, one with the English version, one with the German version.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Garam

I'm sure it's been answered some pages back, but I don't wanna trawl through 'em just in case. So, any UK swaps here?

SHAFTR

Well, not a DVD, but maybe someone is interested.

Dead Rising on xbox360
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Redlum

Quote from: Garam on January 30, 2007, 05:26:16 PM
I'm sure it's been answered some pages back, but I don't wanna trawl through 'em just in case. So, any UK swaps here?

I'm looking to trade Tideland at the moment.
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

samsong

i have an extra copy of unfaithfully yours.  trade or sell.