Man i hate Limp Bizkit

Started by Banky, September 16, 2003, 09:40:56 PM

Sigur Rós

Fred Durst is moving to England....

Raikus

And off he goes to poison another culture...
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Banky

has anyone else seen these Album Launch shows on MTV?  HAHAa

He contmeplates why people hate him all over the internet.

If anyone else is wondering that just watch the show or look at the new Album cover.  What a piece of shit.

meatwad

he's not still planning on directing a film, is he?

Jeremy Blackman

I remember seeing a Dreamcast advertisement with Fred Durst saying something like "Y'all best beware if you ever run into me online. I will own you." I guess he loves his Dreamcast.

meatwad

Ernie

Wow, he wants to direct a film? Ugh. I now have no doubt that I can become a filmmaker.

Limp Bizkit sucks cock. Seriously, I just downloaded that Eminem song just so I could hate them even more. Rap/metal is the worst genre of music ever created...EVER. I'd rather listen to a fucking duet album by Celine Dion and Barry Manilow than ever pick up any rap/metal album, not just Limp Bizkit. I'm sugar coating it here. Fred Durst is a bad man.

godardian

Quote from: ebeamanWow, he wants to direct a film? Ugh. I now have no doubt that I can become a filmmaker.

Limp Bizkit sucks cock. Seriously, I just downloaded that Eminem song just so I could hate them even more. Rap/metal is the worst genre of music ever created...EVER. I'd rather listen to a fucking duet album by Celine Dion and Barry Manilow than ever pick up any rap/metal album, not just Limp Bizkit. I'm sugar coating it here. Fred Durst is a bad man.

I hate Limp Bizkit, but I guess I don't really see Eminem as anything much more provocative or intelligent. A little bit, I guess. Still, it's like two spoiled, testosterone-addled, barely pubescent boys. Supremely boring. Almost too boring to even dislike with a passion. Almost.
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

SoNowThen

Quote from: ebeamanWow, he wants to direct a film? Ugh. I now have no doubt that I can become a filmmaker.

Ebs' best post since his hiatus. Kick fucking ass.

And to think, Durst got to touch Britney Spears and Jaime Bergman. That right there makes me sad.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Banky

some rap metal is good and Eminem is good too

Ernie

Oh yea, I didn't say Eminem is bad. I just wouldn't have ever heard of that song if not for it being posted about here. I don't agree with many of his views on the world, if any at all...but yea, he is a lyrical genius, no question. This is coming from a guy he thinks "Funky Cold Medina" is a great rap song...but all the same...I don't HATE modern rap mind you, don't get me wrong. I just think it was better when it was harmless.

Banky

Quote from: ebeamanOh yea, I didn't say Eminem is bad. I just wouldn't have ever heard of that song if not for it being posted about here. I don't agree with many of his views on the world, if any at all...but yea, he is a lyrical genius, no question.

yeah i dont agree with a lot of the shit he says either but than again i dont think he does either

phil marlowe

i'd like to repeat my coment on rolling which is a GREAT song, so limp bisquit CAN be good. too bad they were only good in one song.

how can you diss the rap metal genre when it holds rage against the machine? alone that band makes the genre good and deftones have had some rap elements too.

moonshiner

Quote from: phil marlowehow can you diss the rap metal genre when it holds rage against the machine?

i wouldn't put Rage Against the Machine in the rap metal category...no DJ, and Zach wasn't really rapping, when they first came out, it was something different altogether....inspired by rap definitely

it's the hip thing to do, hate Fred Durst...but i don't really like his band either, so i'm legit...and in no way do i feel bad for Fred Durst
the rumble of the train trails off to infinity, a place where no one goes anymore

JC, no not that one

Banky

Quote from: phil marlowei'd like to repeat my coment on rolling which is a GREAT song, so limp bisquit CAN be good. too bad they were only good in one song.

i thought rollin was pretty fucking Cheesy