first Creed, now nickelback

Started by pete, June 16, 2004, 02:55:01 AM

pete

please watch this video

you will be a happy person.

EDIT: oops I realize this might've been previously discussed, WHATEVA.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Pubrick

that's hilarious.. even so, they don't deserve their own thread.
under the paving stones.

matt35mm

AHAHAHAHA!

"DO YOU GUYS WANNA HEAR SOME ROCK AND ROLL??"

I like the part where he asks if there were any Nickelback fans in Portugal, and there... weren't.

rustinglass

"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

El Duderino

i was browsing through CDs at Best Buy yesterday.....and i was shocked and disgusted when i found these two things:

Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Ravi

Quote from: El Duderino
String Quartet Tribute to Nickelback

:shock:

Ravi

My GF went to the Nickelback concert here a few nights ago.  Said the lead singer was drunk off his ass the whole time.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Everytime I think Nickelback, I remember this guy I knew who was smoking a rolled cigarette.  He was smoking it, and acting stupid because my other friend told him he rolled it and it was weed.

Soon, he started saying how good the 'weed' was and was singing the lyrics to This Is How You Remind Me or whatever really obnoxiously saying that it was dedicated ot his most recent X-girlfriend bitch.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye