To Newbs, introduce yourself.

Started by Xixax, January 08, 2003, 01:13:48 PM

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Stefen

No wonder this place averages 2 posts a day.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pubrick

do you mean the thread, forum, or site? cos that's not true for any of them.
under the paving stones.

Stefen

Am I allowed to answer? Or should I save this post for another forum as to not clutter this post board with posts.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pubrick

Quote from: Stefen on April 09, 2007, 02:27:55 PM
Am I allowed to answer? Or should I save this post for another forum as to not clutter this post board with posts.

uh. answer if you have an answer, and i guess don't if you don't. do whatever you want.
under the paving stones.

soma

I miss great flirty late night conversation with a spontaneous stranger. Not that I make a habit of it, but it's my favorite part of internet dating so far. The whispery talks and discovery, with all the witty banter and then the secrets. I love sharing secrets. Don't worry, I don't want phone sex right now. I just want to have a nice chat. But, why can't I have it with a completely adorable girl? I love women in SF. I miss girls that have it all like the ones in SF. Let's get to know each other and then meet up when I go to SF to visit. I am creative, driven, and cute. Let's laugh for hours together. Send me a picture of your pretty face, or favorite shoes, or maybe your bees knees. Anything that will let me know you're the girl I want to invest loads of time seducing over the phone. Send me a picture and we can work up to phone numbers after a few emails.

Bethie

what the...

seriously people stop introducing yourselves.
who likes movies anyway

RegularKarate

Quote from: Stefen on April 09, 2007, 02:27:55 PM

I'm so glad you took a rest from contributing so much to the board so you could take the time to shit on it.

Stefen

Quote from: soma on April 09, 2007, 11:53:06 PM
I miss great flirty late night conversation with a spontaneous stranger. Not that I make a habit of it, but it's my favorite part of internet dating so far. The whispery talks and discovery, with all the witty banter and then the secrets. I love sharing secrets. Don't worry, I don't want phone sex right now. I just want to have a nice chat. But, why can't I have it with a completely adorable girl? I love women in SF. I miss girls that have it all like the ones in SF. Let's get to know each other and then meet up when I go to SF to visit. I am creative, driven, and cute. Let's laugh for hours together. Send me a picture of your pretty face, or favorite shoes, or maybe your bees knees. Anything that will let me know you're the girl I want to invest loads of time seducing over the phone. Send me a picture and we can work up to phone numbers after a few emails.

"Why don't you sit the fuck down right over there"

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

This one looks like he's got some promise...
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Sigur Rós

Gamblour.

WWPTAD?

ponceludon

Hello I'm new. I was just recently approved after a week and a half in purgatory. I heard about this place from the user, Xerxes, and have actually been reading threads over his shoulder for about three years now.

Some of my favorite directors are Wong Kar-Wai, David Lynch, Jim Jarmusch, Mike Leigh and if I don't stop myself this list will be a whole giant paragraph. I also have a lot of guilty pleasure movies like anything with dancing in them and The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert, which I've seen upwards of a hundred times.

So, yeah, hi.

MacGuffin

Welcome.

Quote from: ponceludon on April 18, 2007, 06:50:25 PMI also have a lot of guilty pleasure movies like anything with dancing in them and The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert, which I've seen upwards of a hundred times.

You must be eagerly awaiting the June 5th release of new Spec. Ed. DVD like I am then...

Available Subtitles: English, Spanish
Available Audio Tracks: English (DTS 5.1), French (Dolby Digital 5.1)
Audio Commentary by Director Stephan Elliot
Birth of a Queen Featurette
Deleted Scenes
Tidbits from the Set
Bloopers
Fabulous Photo Gallery
Theatrical Trailer
Theatrical Teaser Trailer
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ponceludon

Oh holy crap that is amazing. I didn't know about that! I'd often lamented the pathetic DVD that was already released. Thanks for that bit of info!