Chappelle Show official thread

Started by prophet, February 20, 2004, 03:34:57 PM

prophet

We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

RegularKarate

I don't think that's a very good thread heading there (I'm sure it will be properly changed), but the Chappelle show is the funniest show on television right now.

Charlie Murphy's hollywood stories is unbelievably hilarious.

prophet

We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

Duck Sauce

Quote from: prophetaight nigga

new xixax banner please

i like "darkness"... before there was wesley snipes

Sebastian Haff

I have never seen an "ass nigga".

I've met a few asses, and a few niggaz, but I've never seen an "ass nigga". Let alone a funny one.

bonanzataz

this and curb your enthusiasm are the only shows i make sure to watch. if reno 911 was on regularly, that'd be another one i'd watch, but comedy central is only playing that at 3 in the morning now for some reason.

my favorite part of "basketball with prince" was that creepy guy with the weird hair, just looking at the camera.

"shirts against blouses!"
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Duck Sauce

Quote from: taz.this and curb your enthusiasm are the only shows i make sure to watch. if reno 911 was on regularly, that'd be another one i'd watch, but comedy central is only playing that at 3 in the morning now for some reason.

my favorite part of "basketball with prince" was that creepy guy with the weird hair, just looking at the camera.

"shirts against blouses!"

and then they had pancakes

Chest Rockwell

prophet

he is brilliant, the way that sketch was great.

Ravi

I liked Black Gallagher and the blind black guy who was in the KKK.  His imitations of white people are pretty funny, like in that sketch where different races adopt certain celebrities.  "Alright, cut the malarkey!  Oongawa!"

"I'm Rick James, bitch!"

©brad

funniest show on tv right now.

i was at a bar last night and it was crowded as shit and the bartenders put it on all the tvs and everyone was watching it. it was fun.

the rick james episode is already legendary. "cocaine is one helluva drug." hah.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I don't know what's funnier:

Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Story

or

R. Kelly's I'm Gonna Piss On You Video.

This show is nothing short of hilarious.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

You Never Got Me Down Ray

The 2004 Racial Draft was hilarious. The first season comes to dvd this tuesday.
My life has taken another turn again. The days move along with regularity, over and over. One day indistinguishable from the next. A long, continuous chain. Then suddenly, there is change.

prophet

i want to get season 1 and 2 when both are on DVD :) im poor cant buy 24 a dollar DVD.

Chest Rockwell

I just watched the Rick James skit last night....hilarious.