PTA DINNER PARTY

Started by cowboykurtis, March 23, 2004, 08:08:47 PM

cowboykurtis

I thought some of you might find this interesting. A friend of mine is the assistant to Warren B and Anette Benning. They threw a small dinner party sunday night. the guests were:

Jack Nicholson
Sean Penn
Harvey Keitel
Brett Ratner
and no other than P T Anderson.

She said they were all very nice. Ratner had some blonde bimbo with him. im sure most of you think im joking due to all of the ratner vs anderson bickering around here. for what its worth, im not lying, this is from the horses mouth. quite amusing if nothing else.
...your excuses are your own...

ono

Very interesting.  Now think for a moment if this wasn't just a fun social gathering (notwithstanding the irony of Ratner and PTA being in the same room).  But what if all of these people (sans Ratner) were discussing the possibility of working in a movie together.  I'm trying to think about the different combinations.  But if it's Beatty throwing the party, it's probably just for shits and giggles.

Anyway, thanks for the info.

Stefen

The Blonde Bimbo was probably Ratners kiss ass gift to Beatty.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

ono

Quote from: StefenThe Blonde Bimbo was probably Ratners kiss ass gift to Beatty.
Psst... Beatty is married to Bening.

Stefen

Quote from: Onomatopoeia
Quote from: StefenThe Blonde Bimbo was probably Ratners kiss ass gift to Beatty.

And? He's Beatty.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

MacGuffin

It's not uncommon for Ratner to hit on bit player actresses and the female extras.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ono

Quote from: Stefen
Quote from: Onomatopoeia
And? He's Beatty.
Was "Beatty" the image.  For someone who was the consummate ladies' man, I seriously doubt he would fool around while married to someone like Bening.  But then again, crazier things have happened.  I think Mac's explanation is most likely.

Duck Sauce

Quote from: cowboykurtisRatner had some blonde bimbo with him.

but...but... I thought?

Stefen

He's so fat. Is he the same in real life as he was in Black & White? I.E. The whitest black guy in the nation?

cowboykurtis

one of the greatest quotes ever said by "beatty" himself: "My notion of a wife at forty is that a man should be able to change her, like a bank note, for two twenties." i think that explains a lot.

cowboykurtis

Quote from: Duck Sauce

but...but... I thought?

couldve been that noxema girl/model/bimbo

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: cowboykurtisJack Nicholson
Sean Penn
Harvey Keitel
Brett Ratner
and no other than P T Anderson.
Quick, some one make a script!

billybrown

Quote from: Duck Sauce

but...but... I thought?

That combination could quite possibly spawn the ugliest kid of all time.

grand theft sparrow

I'm not so sure of that.

billybrown

Quote from: hacksparrowI'm not so sure of that.

It's close... real close, I'll give you that much, but between Ratner's ponch and sappy smile, combined with Serena's horse face, I still think they get the ever-so slight edge.