Emily Watson interview

Started by budgie, January 11, 2003, 10:49:50 AM

budgie

http://www.guardian.co.uk/arts/features/story/0,11710,871495,00.html

As a pre-British release promo for PDL, Emily Watson talks about the movie, PTA, Sandler and her career generally.

Beautiful full face shot of her with a white parka with the fur-trimmed hood up making her look leonine.

Xixax

Quote from: budgieBeautiful full face shot of her with a white parka with the fur-trimmed hood up making her look leonine.
The URL didn't have the pic!

Emily Watson looks exactly like the first girl I ever... Well, you know... Who was very leonine in her own right...
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

bonanzataz

You're a bad, selfish girl, Bess, and you will be punished!

Does Lars Von Trier make happy movies?
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

budgie

Oh yeah, sorry, I forgot to mention that full page shot was in the magazine but not online. She's looks all twinkly eyed and mischievous too, with a golden glow and skin like peaches 'n' syrup. Still, you could always read what she has to say...

Xixax

Like people read Playboy for the articles?

SCAN THAT MUTHA!

JPEG! JPEG! JPEG!!!
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

GodDamnImDaMan

I actually recently conducted an interview with Emily Watson...

God Damn I am da man: Hey...Check this out Emily! ::Points to penis::

Emily: Oh dear...

All 4 seconds of that interview were great!
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

budgie

Quote from: XixaxLike people read Playboy for the articles?

SCAN THAT MUTHA!

JPEG! JPEG! JPEG!!!

I'm open to bribery...

GodDamnImDaMan

Budgie!!! Will you look at this? I didnt even know u were on these boards! How the fucko are ya?
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

budgie

Quote from: God Damn I Am Da ManBudgie!!! Will you look at this? I didnt even know u were on these boards! How the fucko are ya?

About fucking time! I've been expecting you to come running, dog boy.

And now you have, I feel like this:  :silly:

MacGuffin

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Emily Watson has joined Geoffrey Rush and Charlize Theron in the HBO original movie The Life and Death of Peter Sellers. The role marks the Oscar-nominated actress' first foray into television. Watson will co-star opposite Rush as Sellers' first wife, Anne Howe, who was married to the British comedian from 1951-61. The couple had two children.

Theron will play Sellers' second wife, actress Britt Ekland, in the telefilm directed by Stephen Hopkins. Written by Christopher Markus, Stephen McFeely and Lee Hall, "Peter Sellers" is based on Roger Lewis' biography of the same name.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

bonanzataz

Quote from: MacGuffinWatson will co-star opposite Rush as Sellers' first wife, Anne Howe, who was married to the British comedian from 1951-61.

No shit. Why did I always think Sellers was American?
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Duck Sauce

I thought he was American too after most of the roles I saw him play were American. Then I checked IMDB..... A little disapointed for the US but Ill get over it, still never heard him talk in Brittish accent. How can anybody portray him anyways? He was so unique and brilliant I just cant.....

sphinx

Quote from: Duck SauceI thought he was American too after most of the roles I saw him play were American. Then I checked IMDB..... A little disapointed for the US but Ill get over it, still never heard him talk in Brittish accent. How can anybody portray him anyways? He was so unique and brilliant I just cant.....

go see dr. strangelove, or watch some of the interviews with him on the dvd.

Duck Sauce

Quote from: sphinx
go see dr. strangelove, or watch some of the interviews with him on the dvd.

Ive seen strangelove. Going to skip the interviews though, Im just going to remember him as I like.  :wink:

sphinx

but he speaks in a british accent in that movie!