Started by Raikus, January 30, 2003, 12:11:21 PM

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: penfold0101

I vote to exclude this one.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: stuart braithwaiteyou need to see cabin fever

I saw it, and I don't want to remember that scene!  :oops:  :cry:

RegularKarate

yes... do not post that one and I respectfully request that it be removed from these posts as well.

It doesn't scare me, but it's one of those things like Mog's old AV... it's a scene that's supposed to jump out at your and if you just stare at it, that's all ruined.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I hate when I see these banenrs and the movie dosen't immediately come to mind and I sit there and it bothers me for hours what scene the movie was from.

Does this happen to anyone else?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

picolas

the xixax.com director's banners collection: volume 1, chapter 3: the first 11

<--this reminds me of budgie

ono

Quote from: picolas
Holy shit, where'd you get that pic of Kubrick?  I've never seen him that young in a picture before.  So cool.  I've always seen him as an old, grizzled man.  I think it's kind of like hearing Lynch talk for the first time; it's nothing like you imagined it.

PS: Who's the first guy?

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

ono

Ah, okay.  Thanks.  Didn't recognize him from that angle.  I shoulda gotten it from the file name though.

picolas

Quote from: Onomatopoeia

Holy shit, where'd you get that pic of Kubrick?
imdb

Xixax

Damn. We were way behind.

All banners updated now.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

ono

Quote from: Onomatopoeia

Holy shit, where'd you get that pic of Kubrick?
imdb
Hehe, a rather obvious answer, but thanks.  All the times I've been to Kubrick's profile (http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0000040/), and I never thought to look at the photos.  I find it humorous that he was the fortieth person ever entered into the person database.  Rather obvious, but still interesting considering how late in the film history game he came into the picture, relatively speaking.

ShanghaiOrange

We need a banner of the crazy, bearded Kubrick too. One where he's doing the stare. :(
Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

picolas

Quote from: ShanghaiOrangeWe need a banner of the crazy, bearded Kubrick too. One where he's doing the stare. :(

ShanghaiOrange

Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****