Napoleon Dynamite

Started by picolas, April 15, 2004, 12:52:45 AM

pete

dude, I posted a line that doesn't even make sense and you came back with like four paragraphs about your nose, your upbringing, what you did within the last three hours of our beautiful collected lives (to eat dinner), what you think I do for a living, how long you've had that handle, and how you justify your incorrect assumptions about me.  but I'm the egotist?  and somehow I proved your point?  that you're not taking me seriously?  dude we're talking about napoleon dynamite here but you had to start with your personal attacks (because you were mad at me for dissing you in the Collateral thread, face it, sore loser) and look at yourself man, you can't even finish it.
I don't think I'm a genius, I'm really not that much of a Wes Anderson fan (it's just fun to pretend to be one on this forum, since no one has seen ping pong yet), I'm out of college and I'm not an insecure egotist.  Women want me fish fear me okay?  I'm not insecure okay?  If you call me insecure again I will find out your address and personally deliver you a box of tampons all shaped like my fists with mini-trackers aiming for your head okay?  so don't call me insecure 'cause I'm totally at ease with WHO I GODDAMN AM and it has nothing to do with me getting beat up in middle school OKAY?!  MY ART RULES I'M THE NEXT SHAKESPEARE OKAY!?!
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

mutinyco

You keep missing my point. In the Michael Mann thread? In the Napoleon Dynamite thread? None of my initial comments had anything to do with Pete. Yet he immediately rushed in to defend his idol.

Yes, playing him like a fiddle is amusing to me. Everybody's got a different sense of humor I suppose...
"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe

mutinyco

Quote from: pete(because you were mad at me for dissing you in the Collateral thread, face it, sore loser)

Funny. Maybe I missed something. But I thought I was the one who dissed you... I was the one who planted a post knowing you'd reply to it. Then you did and I called you on it.

Have fun playing around with your fish and tampons.
"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe

pete

from the guide to forum

The MENSA Troll

The MENSA Troll shares many characteristics of The Flamethrower Clone, but this style of poster refrains from writing as many blatant homosexual overtones. The general gist of all the MENSA Trolls' posts should hint at the idea that the MENSA Troll is the smartest creature in the world, and every time he posts a message, it is for the sole purpose of manipulating others on the forum. It doesn't matter what reaction he gets from anything he writes because the MENSA Troll can justify anything he wants. If, for some reason he is not able to justify it, he should ignore it completely and avoid the subject. Under NO circumstances should the MENSA Troll respond to anybody's criticisms of him; he should instead continue to criticize everybody else and avoid engaging in a two-way conversation.

EXAMPLES. The MENSA Troll will post the following messages:

Counter-Strike forum: "It's interesting to see so many of you silly little monkeys jump around and react to my post which created the associative link between Counter-Strike players and certain members of the canine family. Your predictable reactions are exactly what I expected from such a lowbrow, intellectually dead race of Neanderthals who barely possess the ability to use primitive tools. I'm sure it will take you months before your ape-like brains are able to realize that the sniper rifles in v1.0 are shit. Go back to downloading those mp3s you heard on the radio and watching ABC, you pop-culture addicted maggots."
Star Trek forums: "It is apparent that many of you lack the ability to comprehend a single one of my posts. If you did, you would understand that you are all pawns on a chessboard I bought and own. You are all merely dancing chimps here to amuse me, and I have the ability to pull your strings and control your every move. If your reactions weren't so banal and tedious, I might be impressed."
Honda Civic forum: "You mindless drones will purchase whatever product is placed before your ignorant, easily influenced heads. You are so willing to be manipulated by other people, it is no wonder I am able to bend and shape you into any way I please. Besides, it's common knowledge that the CRX is by far a better deal."
- Buster Keaton

cine

Quote from: mutinycoFunny. Maybe I missed something. But I thought I was the one who dissed you... I was the one who planted a post knowing you'd reply to it. Then you did and I called you on it.
Boy, for a guy with so much more experience, you know, "when most of us were in diapers".. you sure do spend an embarrassing amount of time around here trying to prove people wrong.. Sad, really.

ono

Quote from: cinephile
Quote from: mutinycoFunny. Maybe I missed something. But I thought I was the one who dissed you... I was the one who planted a post knowing you'd reply to it. Then you did and I called you on it.
Boy, for a guy with so much more experience, you know, "when most of us were in diapers".. you sure do spend an embarrassing amount of time around here trying to prove people wrong.. Sad, really.
I've been waiting for this.

Wait for it...

...oh, here it comes!

IT'S COMING!

BUMP IT!

OHHHHHHHHH!

that felt good.

mutinyco

Quote from: cinephileBoy, for a guy with so much more experience, you know, "when most of us were in diapers".. you sure do spend an embarrassing amount of time around here trying to prove people wrong.. Sad, really.

You're right. I've been having trouble justifying posting here for a while. I come and go. I think it helps me fall asleep at night. And I'm not proving people wrong. Just correcting them.

And yes, Pete, I've seen Ping Pong. Lots of fancy shots and editing. Other than that, it made little impression. And well...I could've justified your attitude and ability if you were still in school. But you said you're not anymore. And for that fact I won't bother you anymore.

-St. Joe

pete

you haven't seen ping pong you filthy racist liar.  Mensa troll.
- Buster Keaton

mutinyco

I have seen Ping Pong. I'm not a liar. Or a racist. Or a member of MENSA. But I am a troll.

-St. Joe

Jeremy Blackman

You're a cold, cold man.

Julius Orange

QUOTE: You're a cold, cold (Shell of a man.

Thanks
email your opinnumber to NEW EMAIL juliusorange@gmail.com

mutinyco

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanYou're a cold, cold man.

You have no idea.

And on that note, I wish you all a fond adieu...

-St. Joe

Mavis

mogwai

bye bye, you cold, cold man.

Gamblour.

Oh for fuck's sake, is this over yet? Don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day.
WWPTAD?