Let's Snazz This Place Up

Started by Reel, July 18, 2014, 04:53:50 PM

Reel

I'll take that as a yes to Crash.

ok, so anybody who wants to join, the only rule is: you have to have Skype and a microphone.

I'd like to be able to do it this week, but we might have to extend it to work around people's schedules.

how do yall feel about wednesday

Tictacbk

Unrelated to the movie chat idea: A couple friends and I just finished writing a screenplay together where each of us took turns writing one page. Meaning I wrote a page, sent it to the next person, he wrote the next page, sent it to the third, then he wrote a page and sent it back to me, repeat.  Our rule was no one was allowed to talk about where it was going at all.  It ended up being pretty fun because we kept trying to out-do eachother and/or write the next guy into a hole he couldn't get out of. Maybe we could do something like that here on a larger scale?

jenkins

^had a +3 and i made it a +4. counting Tictacbk, that's 5 of us who seem interested in this. let's do it. i'd do it

Reel

xixax did this sometime around 1995, but it was in short story form if I recall correctly. Looked through all of idle chatter, but couldn't find it. We should post it in that thread though, once it resurfaces. I'd be very interested in doing it, any excuse to start writing again.

MacGuffin

Quote from: Reelist 2.0 on July 22, 2014, 06:39:07 AM
xixax did this sometime around 1995, but it was in short story form if I recall correctly. Looked through all of idle chatter, but couldn't find it. We should post it in that thread though, once it resurfaces. I'd be very interested in doing it, any excuse to start writing again.

http://xixax.com/index.php?topic=6096

http://xixax.com/index.php?topic=6158
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

yeah crono wanted to do that shit back in the day. im down totes mcgoats..

Tictacbk

Does everyone have Final Draft?

jenkins

Reel

N

This would be fun. We just all get an identical copy of the same movie and watch it at the same time. Cam over Skype. Group video calling is free nowadays. I like the page-by-page screenplay idea, that could create some fun situations. Since there'll probably be conflicting software problems it would best be done as a forum post then added to a single final draft project or something with each turn.

Lottery

Celtxizzle is free and easy to use and stuff. I would recommend that.

yeah so we gotta reschedule this webcam chat shit yall. get with it son.
also: coming soon 'user poems'. stay tuned beoch

Kal

This place has been pretty dead for a few weeks. Is everyone still alive? Vacation? What's happening?

:sleeping:

Jeremy Blackman