Eddie murphy IS scary spice's childs father,

Discuss.

ps- Sorry if this is already a thread.

72teeth

Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

pumba

pete

umm, I don't fucking see it in that thread.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Stefen

Redirects crack me up.

Especially when the now showing and grapevine threads are like 12 pages long.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

72teeth

Quote from: pete on June 28, 2007, 02:20:06 AM
umm, I don't fucking see it in that thread.

no, it's fucking not... but the love child of eddie murphy and scary spice... now those are some celebrities who have gone wild.... WwooaaH...

ass.
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

MacGuffin

Spice Girls announce a reunion tour

The world is getting Spicy again.

The Spice Girls, the massively successful British pop group of the 1990s that introduced the globe to "girl power," announced Thursday that they will reunite for a world tour that will kick off here in Los Angeles on Dec. 7. They will also release a greatest hits album.

During their run, which included the film "Spice World" in 1997, the group sold more than 11.9 million albums in the U.S. alone, and with their approach to choreographed performances and personas they prefigured later American pop acts.

In England their popularity drew comparisons to Beatlemania.

The tour is just the latest in Spice-related news.

Scary Spice, born Melanie Brown, has been in the headlines due to a paternity case involving actor Eddie Murphy. (A DNA test earlier this month confirmed he is her child's father.)

Meanwhile, Posh Spice (Victoria Beckham) and her husband, soccer superstar David Beckham, have been one of L.A.'s most photographed new residents after he signed a $250-million deal to play for the L.A. Galaxy.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Bethie

QuoteEddie Murphy set to play Richard Pryor in new biopic

Eddie Murphy looks set to play his idol Richard Pryor in a new biopic of the legendary comic's life.

Richard Pryor: Is It Something I Said? is being put together by Bill Condon, the Oscar-winning writer who co-produced Sunday night's revamped Academy Awards show and directed Murphy in the 2006 musical Dreamgirls.

Hitfix and Entertainment Weekly have separate reports confirming Murphy's involvement. The Beverley Hills Cop star, whose early standup routines featured an impersonation of Pryor, is said to be enthusiastic about taking the role. He is waiving his usual fees for the project, which has a relatively low budget of $25m.

Hitfix reports that Pryor's four wives will all be depicted in the film, along with the pioneering African-American comedian Red Foxx, who appeared alongside Pryor in Murphy's only directorial effort, 1989's Harlem Nights.

Pryor's battles with alcohol and drug addiction are expected to feature heavily in the biopic. In 1980 he doused himself with rum and set himself on fire following a cocaine and alcohol binge. Pryor later incorporated the tale into his standup routine, poking fun at those who told jokes about the event by waving a lit match and saying: "What's this? It's Richard Pryor running down the street."

Pryor battled multiple sclerosis for many years and suffered a fatal heart attack in 2005 at the age of 65.

Richard Pryor: Is It Something I Said? would not mark the first time the comic has been portrayed on the big screen. In 1986 Pryor himself directed and starred in the semi-autobiographical tale, Jo Jo Dancer, Your Life Is Calling.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2009/feb/27/eddie-murphy-to-play-richard-pryor

for real?
who likes movies anyway

SiliasRuby

The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Bethie

wouldnt you know that the bill condon topic is one i havent looked at and says "new" now i feel silly.

sooo what does everyone think of murpy as a white man? http://www.jokeroo.com/video/funny/white-eddie-murphy.html

best thing hes ever done. clearly.
who likes movies anyway