Bon Voyage

Started by Duck Sauce, March 25, 2004, 06:37:09 PM

godardian

Quote from: SlombI'm not having a menage a trois with Godardian

isn't he...you know

:lol:

Oh, if only there were an emoticon depicting that little limp-wrist motion that generally accompanies the you know, I'd be so on that right now...
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

sexterossa

you say goodbye just when i come back to say hello.

growing up is giving up. it's the end of an era.
I dream of birds and sometimes they land and burst into flames. And I dream my teeth are rotting. And when I am awake, I dream of you.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I didn't really have much of a connection with you Duck Sauce.  Even though you won't be reading this.

Hopefully you are weak willed and will return.  Maybe with a new account.

I hate to see people leave, but I hate more when people leave film.  Not to say what you did was wrong, but it's sad to see.  

An angel is losing its wings as we speak.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Duck Sauce

How's everybody been doing?

polkablues

Not bad. 10 years older. Yourself?
My house, my rules, my coffee

Duck Sauce

Quote from: polkablues on March 26, 2014, 12:27:49 AM
Not bad. 10 years older. Yourself?

Pretty good. Almost 30. Time flies. What have I missed here?

Quote from: reelist
Well, Pete Directed a series of Music Videos one of which starred Patton Oswalt, and on the set of another this happened

Macguffin almost died

and yes, 03 shot someone

we're just talking the last couple years here,

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Duck Sauce on March 25, 2014, 11:29:59 PM
How's everybody been doing?

wassup bro.

and hi to everyone else