Cutest Actress Ever?!

Started by Bud_Clay, January 21, 2003, 04:18:01 AM

MacGuffin

Quote from: ebeaman69What do you think of Zooey Deschanel man? I think she's just as amazing as Audrey. Nobody ever talks about her. She's Anita Miller in Almost Famous and Cheryl in The Good Girl. She has big blue doe eyes, sort of like Audrey's, except blue She's going to be in her very first leading role in All the Real Girls, in limited release now. I think she is just fucking gorgeous. What do you guys think of her?

You can thank me later:
http://www.calendarlive.com/printedition/calendar/suncal/cl-ca-olsen16feb16,0,2568802.story?coll=cl%2Dsuncal
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Ernie

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: ebeaman69What do you think of Zooey Deschanel man? I think she's just as amazing as Audrey. Nobody ever talks about her. She's Anita Miller in Almost Famous and Cheryl in The Good Girl. She has big blue doe eyes, sort of like Audrey's, except blue She's going to be in her very first leading role in All the Real Girls, in limited release now. I think she is just fucking gorgeous. What do you guys think of her?

You can thank me later:
http://www.calendarlive.com/printedition/calendar/suncal/cl-ca-olsen16feb16,0,2568802.story?coll=cl%2Dsuncal

No, no, I can thank you now. I am not worthy. You are a genius. There's nothing else to say but thank you so much.

Bud_Clay

Quote from: ebeaman69

Oh yeah, I saw that on the Sundance channel once. Although she was undoubtedly gorgeous, I didn't think she was in enough of it. See, she is supposed to be in every frame of the film or else I don't give it much of a chance.

No but seriously, that was a cool little movie. It was sort of like a mini-magnolia. A very mini-magnolia. It wasn't anything compared to Amelie but it was pretty damn cool. If you want to see another cool little Audrey Tautou movie with her looking the most beautiful I have ever seen her looking, see a movie called God Is Great, I'm Not if you haven't already. It should be coming out on DVD soon enough hopefully. I saw it at a local film festival that had it for some reason. It's pretty funny but Audrey is the main reason I love it of course.

What do you think of Zooey Deschanel man? I think she's just as amazing as Audrey. Nobody ever talks about her. She's Anita Miller in Almost Famous and Cheryl in The Good Girl. She has big blue doe eyes, sort of like Audrey's, except blue She's going to be in her very first leading role in All the Real Girls, in limited release now. I think she is just fucking gorgeous. What do you guys think of her?

Oh yeah...Zooey, that girl in Almost Famous. She was alright at times....I can't say I think she's anywhere near the cute cute drop dead hotness of Audrey Tautou, however. Oh well, I commend you on your taste however. The girls I listed are the hottest (I think) ever in the history of cinema..Yes, even Audrey Hepburn isn't on the list. A lot of people, for some stupid reason, like to compare Tautou with Hepburn. I don't see any resemblance besides the fact that they both are brunettes with large eyes. I won't deny Hepburn's cuteness as a very young actress, like in "Roman Holiday"...But to be honest I don't think she aged well at all. Even in "Breakfast At Tiffany's" I think she lost that cuteness...

However YEAH "Happenstance"...She was pretty cute in that. Also "Venus Beauty Institute" is another Tautou flick. In fact, I think it's the film that gave her that big break...it's not very good but she is very petite & cute in it...some enjoyable eye candy (minus the middle aged woman focus who takes up more frames).

Anyway you can have Zooey cause I'm gonna have Miss Audrey Tautou. It's destined.....I can see it now, many cold cold nights & a pair of binoculars on a roof top for myself in the near future.

Xixax

Bah... She ain't all that...

Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Bud_Clay

OH MY GOD. That's CRIMINAL How can you do that?! My beautiful little girl!!...it's so disrespectful i just cant believe it...I'm gonna have to drink & have a Tautou marathon to get her cute hot petite yummyness back in my head! Lucky for me the desk top & the 20 photos on my wall are helping. Shame on you..shame.

Ernie

Quote from: Bill Maplewood
Quote from: ebeaman69

Oh yeah, I saw that on the Sundance channel once. Although she was undoubtedly gorgeous, I didn't think she was in enough of it. See, she is supposed to be in every frame of the film or else I don't give it much of a chance.

No but seriously, that was a cool little movie. It was sort of like a mini-magnolia. A very mini-magnolia. It wasn't anything compared to Amelie but it was pretty damn cool. If you want to see another cool little Audrey Tautou movie with her looking the most beautiful I have ever seen her looking, see a movie called God Is Great, I'm Not if you haven't already. It should be coming out on DVD soon enough hopefully. I saw it at a local film festival that had it for some reason. It's pretty funny but Audrey is the main reason I love it of course.

What do you think of Zooey Deschanel man? I think she's just as amazing as Audrey. Nobody ever talks about her. She's Anita Miller in Almost Famous and Cheryl in The Good Girl. She has big blue doe eyes, sort of like Audrey's, except blue She's going to be in her very first leading role in All the Real Girls, in limited release now. I think she is just fucking gorgeous. What do you guys think of her?

Oh yeah...Zooey, that girl in Almost Famous. She was alright at times....I can't say I think she's anywhere near the cute cute drop dead hotness of Audrey Tautou, however. Oh well, I commend you on your taste however. The girls I listed are the hottest (I think) ever in the history of cinema..Yes, even Audrey Hepburn isn't on the list. A lot of people, for some stupid reason, like to compare Tautou with Hepburn. I don't see any resemblance besides the fact that they both are brunettes with large eyes. I won't deny Hepburn's cuteness as a very young actress, like in "Roman Holiday"...But to be honest I don't think she aged well at all. Even in "Breakfast At Tiffany's" I think she lost that cuteness...

However YEAH "Happenstance"...She was pretty cute in that. Also "Venus Beauty Institute" is another Tautou flick. In fact, I think it's the film that gave her that big break...it's not very good but she is very petite & cute in it...some enjoyable eye candy (minus the middle aged woman focus who takes up more frames).

Anyway you can have Zooey cause I'm gonna have Miss Audrey Tautou. It's destined.....I can see it now, many cold cold nights & a pair of binoculars on a roof top for myself in the near future.

Man, you are a fucking genius, I can see it in your future too and I'm happy for you. I'd be happy for ANYBODY that gets Audrey if I could have Zooey, I swear. Have her man, it is your destiny.  I can only hope that it is mine to be with Zooey, probably not but maybe.

I totally agree with you about Audrey Hepburn too. I never have thought she was very good looking. It's the same thing with Grace Kelly man, she's so average looking to me. Maybe it's just the time period or something, it just doesn't do it for me.

Bud_Clay

Haha..I'm so sad and pathetic about it too. I'm like "Sy the photo guy". I keep 2 pictures of Audrey as Amélie in my wallet hoping store clerks will ask me if that's my girlfriend. HAH, it actually happened once. I think it was because the lady was not much of a film goer though.

I hope you do get Zooey though! Rather than some random prick guy. Have you noticed that a lot of girls seem to marry random prick guys? Guys that arent even interesting?  *cough Sherilyn Fenn *cough... I saw pictures of them as newly weds. This guy who looks like the most insignificant moron you'd see walking past you in the mall gets to marry Sherilyn Fenn. That's why it is our duty to be with these women and not let random pricks have them. The kind of random prick you'd see drive by in an SUV while changing lanes without signaling. Fuck random pricks is what I say. To tell you the truth I don't think I'd be able to hold back once Audrey Tautou starts talking in that cute as hell "French girl trying her hardest to speak english" accent! It almost seems as if the French language was a language created to marvel at the cuteness of girls.

Ernie

Quote from: Bill MaplewoodHaha..I'm so sad and pathetic about it too. I'm like "Sy the photo guy". I keep 2 pictures of Audrey as Amélie in my wallet hoping store clerks will ask me if that's my girlfriend. HAH, it actually happened once. I think it was because the lady was not much of a film goer though.

I hope you do get Zooey though! Rather than some random prick guy. Have you noticed that a lot of girls seem to marry random prick guys? Guys that arent even interesting?  *cough Sherilyn Fenn *cough... I saw pictures of them as newly weds. This guy who looks like the most insignificant moron you'd see walking past you in the mall gets to marry Sherilyn Fenn. That's why it is our duty to be with these women and not let random pricks have them. The kind of random prick you'd see drive by in an SUV while changing lanes without signaling. Fuck random pricks is what I say. To tell you the truth I don't think I'd be able to hold back once Audrey Tautou starts talking in that cute as hell "French girl trying her hardest to speak english" accent! It almost seems as if the French language was a language created to marvel at the cuteness of girls.

Exactly! The accents man, that's what gets me too. Stuff like that, that's the stuff that I'm a sucker for. Now, I've never had a girlfriend (I'm 16, if that's an excuse) but I know what I like and that's the stuff that I like. I try to tell my friends how great that is, how great a girl's voice sounds or something like that and they don't fucking get it. They'll be like "yeah, but didn't you see her tits?". They have no idea what I'm talking about. See, I'm a nice guy, I'm really fucking nice to girls and people in general really. I'm not a pervert, you know. As much as I like T & A, they're not my favorite part of a woman. I'll compliment things like their eyes or voice or accent or something like that. I'm really not a prick, like you were talking about, the random pricks. You don't seem like you are either so, this is what I'm saying: Somebody is going to end up with Audrey and somebod is going to end up with Zooey, as much as it pains me to say it, it's inevitable. You can't say a girl is the most beautiful woman in the world and expect them to be single their whole life. I hope they both end up with somebody really cool, like you were saying. Somebody that's going to take really good care of them.

Lol, don't worry about your wallet though man, that's not half as bad as Sy, even PTA has a crush on some french actress, the one from that movie, When the Cat's Away or something like that. Fuck it, god knows I have two framed pictures, one of Audrey and one of Zooey, set up on my nightstand. I don't think that's a bad thing. It's not like their nude pics or anything. There's people that have nude pics of the women they "love" on their nightstands. There fully clothed pictures from a magazine or something. Sure, it's a little nerdy but it's not dangerous or creepy. That's what's important. Finally somebody gets what I'm talking about. Lol, you need to talk some sense into my friends man, your smart and I need some back up.

Bud_Clay

HAH! There is absolutely no changing a man's sexual focus. I don't know your friends at all but it tends to be that the lesser creative males are all about the tits and the ass of a woman. The males that seem extroverted and sort of primitive are usually all about the tits, yes. I've heard that the more intelligent males have a leg or foot fetish due to being a toddler at mothers' feet all the time. (I guess it's suppose to be that the average male forgets this stuff once grown.) Oh well, I heard that theory on the documentary "Crumb". Wouldn't surprise me.

Anyway not having a girl friend at 16 is completely fine. I'm 19 and still I have never found love. Although living in Tennessee it's a bit hard to come across any girl without covering my eyes & shivering. You can drive around a city like Nashville for hours and not come cross any girl of your liking. I curse the retched south even more than it is cursed already with it's imbred and it's mini van driving jesus families. I need to move back to Los Angeles and actually meet some girls who are A)Not ugly. & B)Carry a personality that doesn't make me wanna puke. Of course I'm way pickier than that, you have no idea. I'm simply saying it would be nice to come across girls as simplistically fine as that in the south. You know girls are the easiest source to make you lose faith in the human race.

Xixax

Quote from: Bill MaplewoodYou can drive around a city like Nashville for hours and not come cross any girl of your liking.
Dude, you're just not looking in the right places. Sounds like you're trollin' Dickerson Pike or something. In the right places, Nashville chicks are HOT!

Quote from: Bill MaplewoodI curse the retched south even more than it is cursed already with it's imbred and it's mini van driving jesus families.
HEY! My family has a minivan and we attend a Jesus church!

Stand back for a southern ass-whuppin!
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Bud_Clay

Quote from: XixaxDude, you're just not looking in the right places. Sounds like you're trollin' Dickerson Pike or something. In the right places, Nashville chicks are HOT!

I've been driving everywhere. I dont know if you are being sarcastic haha but perhaps we have a differing opinion of girls. But hey....tell me where to find them. I've gone months without seeing any.

Quote from: XixaxHEY! My family has a minivan and we attend a Jesus church!

haha, i'm stricken with fright similar to that as of Marsellus Wallace. EEEYYYYYUK!

Ernie

Quote from: Bill Maplewood
Quote from: XixaxDude, you're just not looking in the right places. Sounds like you're trollin' Dickerson Pike or something. In the right places, Nashville chicks are HOT!

I've been driving everywhere. I dont know if you are being sarcastic haha but perhaps we have a differing opinion of girls. But hey....tell me where to find them. I've gone months without seeing any.

Quote from: XixaxHEY! My family has a minivan and we attend a Jesus church!

haha, i'm stricken with fright similar to that as of Marsellus Wallace. EEEYYYYYUK!

Yeah but I bet if you weren't southern, you would like their accents. I like a southern accent on a girl just as much as I like a french accent on a girl. That's cool. It's almost enough for me by itself.

Xixax

Quote from: ebeaman69I like a southern accent on a girl just as much as I like a french accent on a girl man.
I personally find very few things attractive about girl men. Accent or no.
[/size]

Ernie

Quote from: Xixax
Quote from: ebeaman69I like a southern accent on a girl just as much as I like a french accent on a girl man.
I personally find very few things attractive about girl men. Accent or no.

Fuck, my bad. I have to edit that now.

Bud_Clay

Quote from: ebeaman69Yeah but I bet if you weren't southern, you would like their accents. I like a southern accent on a girl just as much as I like a french accent on a girl. That's cool. It's almost enough for me by itself.

I AM SO UNSOUTHERN...you dont even know how unsouthern I am. I moved to TN when I was 13 from CA...I've never had a southern accent and never will seeing as I can't stand this place. I also can't stand the southern accent. It gives me a headache. I absolutely hate the accent. I can't believe someone finds the accent "attractive". I cringe whenever a southern person says theater. They way they say it is THEE-AYE-TER. God damn if i dont have a headache now.