Know Your Xixax: Donation begging and site news

Started by Xixax, December 02, 2006, 08:52:14 PM

72teeth

I love our community, and i like Tyler.

this is like, your fourth strike Tyler, and you're still here, so be good so you can stay, because i think you could be great here.

but i mainly want to say how much i love our community, and how i appreciate all the hard work you admins do to keep this a community and so much more than a message board. Thank you.

i got five bucks if you need it, or i'd be happier to donate more later when we really need it.. jus lemme know.

and maybe the tattoo thread is just fresh in my mind, or maybe im on great weed, but i think i need a xixax tat!
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

InTylerWeTrust

Quote from: 72teeth on September 07, 2012, 04:20:50 PM
I like Tyler.

You do?  Well, I don't. 

Maybe he's acting this way because he's bipolar and forgot to take his meds or maybe he just drank one too many bears. Whatever his excuse is, I just DON'T LIKE HIM... and don't trust him either.

Sometimes I wonder how he got here and what he's after, seems too easy that he just "came across us". He has been given multiple chances and he keeps fucking up. He's thoughtless in his remarks, he's a troublemaker and frankly, he's a goddamn moron. I think he's the way he is because his past failures bother him and his life is a complete struggle. (not to mention he's kind of an attention whore).

Yes, he has a +20 but that doesn't mean anything and to be honest, with the reputation he's building for himself,  I'd be surprised if he ever gets another +1 again.

He's a pathological liar, he's delusional , he's extremely dangerous and he will be our undoing if we continue to have him here. But I kinda feel sorry for him,  I feel is my duty as a xixaxer to give him YET another chance.  I mean, if WE are not helping him... then it is WE who have failed HIM. 

But then again, perhaps he's past help.................  or insane.  (Sadly, I think it's the latter).... Hopefully after this, he will learn how to behave... Hopefully.
Fuck this place..... I got a script to write.

polkablues

We met him at a very strange time in his life.
My house, my rules, my coffee

MacGuffin

xixax is his personal Project Mayhem. When it blows everyone's respect level goes back to 0.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

InTylerWeTrust

Quote from: polkablues on September 07, 2012, 06:48:49 PM
We met him at a very strange time in his life.

Quote from: MacGuffin on September 07, 2012, 08:00:46 PM
xixax is his personal Project Mayhem. When it blows everyone's respect level goes back to 0.

+1 to both of ya...  Haha...  Fuck it....  If you can't beat 'em,  Join 'em.

I am Jack's belated realization that I need to calm the fuck down and stop being such an unlikable douche...

I swear I'll try Ringo... I'll try real hard to be the shepherd.   

Stefen

Down voting could have been one of the greatest things to ever happen to this site if they were all made public instead of anonymous. Imagine the beefs it could have created. Allegiances being formed, cliques, rebels and nomads, etc. Not only that but the danger of being ostracised from the community would either make everyone bring their A game or worst case scenario lead to some pretty entertaining flame outs. Pretty much everyone wins. A public reputation system is basically an internet forums own method of natural selection. I doubt there is anyone here who doesn't believe in natural selection. Does anyone know of anyone here who doesn't believe in natural selection?

Bring back down voting but get rid of the anonymity (for up votes too) so we all have to man up when we do it instead of two-facing the way catty females do.

THEN LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

"Good post. I am in agreement with you."

"That never happened."

"I fully acknowledge and accept your fist bumps, and to the both of you, I offer my own so
you are made fully aware that if and when shit goes down, I have your back, and you mine."

"YOU ARE THE WORST. And because I have a few in me, a bit of clout around here and
nothing to do for the next 32 hours, I'm down voting your entire post history. SHOTS FIRED."

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Neil

YEAH! Stefen's right. The fraternizing of this board needs to be public!!!
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

Bethie

who likes movies anyway

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Pubrick

latest in the Tyler saga:

Crazy ole Ty went on a mad voting spree recently but this time instead of trying to ruin the board with negativity he went through my entire post history and upvoted about 30-40 random posts. This has given me +115 at time of printing.

As thankful as I am for his epic trolling gesture, I will be resetting the number to what it was prior to his latest and most interesting (albeit highly transparent) desperate cry for attention. to reward his efforts he has been given his own little member group consisting of just himself (you'll notice it under his username) with the very special privilege of not being able to vote anymore. At all.

We hope this will be the equivalent of castration for his particular form of depravity.
under the paving stones.

InTylerWeTrust

Thanks for that Pubrick. I wanna up-vote your comment so bad, ARGH *Shakes fist*.

I actually like it better than before. You gave me my own little group, SO BOSS. You guys are so awesome!

Keep it up.

P.S: It wasn't just Pubrick I up-voted. I up-voted EVERYBODY. You welcome. Have a nice day guys!

Jeremy Blackman

If you're trying to do passive aggressive right, I'd recommend not simply saying "have a nice day" repeatedly. It's obvious and ineffectual.

Fernando

Quote from: Pubrick on September 12, 2012, 04:22:15 AM
...I will be resetting the number to what it was prior....

:yabbse-sad:

damn, you already passed 82, it coulda been a great showdown between you and polka.... :yabbse-tongue:

Pozer

just up'd you, Friendando, i want our respect to mirror each others from here on out.

Jeremy Blackman

Tyler has been banned. When he first appeared, we honestly thought that his enthusiasm might eventually outweigh the early signs of trollery. But that turned out not to be the case.

Creating a second account is technically a bannable offense (though we try not to be that harsh). Doing it again after being personally warned is certainly a bannable offense. Exploiting board functionality is yet another bannable offense, in this case the Respect system, after taking it faaaar too seriously and creating drama about it whenever possible.

While those are the main reasons, his ceaseless antagonism was obviously another consideration. Admittedly we admins got baited into arguments with him to a somewhat embarrassing extent.

Anyway, enough said. Time for us to get on with things. Thanks to everyone for having patience with all of that.