Know Your Xixax: Donation begging and site news

Started by Xixax, December 02, 2006, 08:52:14 PM

Stefen

Quote from: kal on July 31, 2007, 02:27:21 PM
Quote from: Stefen on July 31, 2007, 12:42:24 PM
I think a good rule should be that no one should have any asshole or meathead avatars. Meaning no avatars of scantily clad women with no artistic merit (see Kal) or anything sports related.

The women one cause it makes it easier to visit the site at work, and the sports one because it does't really fit in here.

Why the fuck are you obsessed with me? Every fucking post you make has something to do with me.

That FYI is Kristen Bell, AKA Veronica Mars... the show was cancelled and I think you are the only asshole here that has a problem with it. Also it has to do with the fact that you are gay.

No. It has nothing to do with the fact I find women hideous and am attracted to men, you twink.

I'd be pissed if you had an avatar of the hunky Oliver Platt wearing very little too due to the fact that I can't read your posts while I'm at work.

Stop objectifying women and get an avatar of a beautiful woman who is clothed and classy.

Also, only assholes and meatheads criticize someones sexuality when they get criticized or feel threatened or embarassed.

In all seriousness, it's not just cause I find you simple and easily entertained. I really do think this board is above avatars of scantily clad women, and it does make it difficult for me and probably alot of other people to post from work. Just saying.

All Maxin type avatars should be banned. It's like having bratwurst and a budweiser at an upscale french restaurant.

Here, use this as an avatar......

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Kal

Look how nice I am... I did what you asked... happy?

Stefen

Yes. Thanks, I appreciate it.

And great av. LD and KEK = dangerous.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Sigur Rós

It's official, Stefen is a fascist. Soon he will overthrough all the admins and take absolut power over this place. I urge you all to choose avatars with female beachvolley players!

Quote from: Stefen on July 31, 2007, 03:57:14 PM
It's like having bratwurst and a budweiser at an upscale french restaurant.

...and don't let his witty remarks fool you!

JG

Quote from: kal on July 31, 2007, 06:55:23 PM

krazy eyes either way, emirite? 

Stefen

Quote from: Sigur Rós on July 31, 2007, 08:41:16 PM
It's official, Stefen is a fascist. Soon he will overthrough all the admins and take absolut power over this place. I urge you all to choose avatars with female beachvolley players!

It's like having bratwurst and a budweiser at an upscale french restaurant.

...and don't let his witty remarks fool you!

Do it. And I'll ban you.

Stefen

Quote from: JG on July 31, 2007, 08:46:00 PM

Quote from: kal on July 31, 2007, 06:55:23 PM

krazy eyes either way, emirite? 

yeah, but at least mine LOOKS like elvis.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Kal

WHATS UP WITH THE SITE

When you go back to the homepage... the links to "all unread topics" and "uread posts since last visit" are missing  :ponder:

picolas

XIXAX IS GETTING BILLED AGAIN

donate what you can asap!

MacGuffin

Just to expand:

xixax is lookin' to holla fo a dolla.

We're not looking to raise the high amount we had to last year. We're only asking for enough kash to cover the next year of server costs. If you can spare $10 or $5, fine. $0, no problem; you don't have to give to remain a member. $100, we'll see if we can set you up with a walk-on part in the next Ratner flick.

Any amount is much appreciated. So put your mouth where the money is.

Thank you.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Reinhold

Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Sleepless

He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Gamblour.

WWPTAD?

Pwaybloe

A little off topic, but it's something I have to get off my chest. 

With the increasing praise and interest CMBB is generating, I am getting nervous about the future of this forum.  I don't think it's a mystery that PDL essentially destroyed the old forum on C&C.  It became overrun with members who contributed nothing but pure annoyance and grief for the admins.  It just became too burdensome and eventually caused the roof to cave in. 

My only request is this: keep an eye on new members.  If the admins feel the new member is out of line, they should ban them without hesitation.  If the admins feel they should confer with each other before action is taken, so be it.  I just hope that the decision is made quickly.  I know admins have a lot of responsibility, but I feel that this task will be extremely important over the next couple of months. 

If donations are needed to help support this sole activity, then I can contribute.