PTA vs. The World

Started by TheVoiceOfNick, December 12, 2003, 05:38:14 PM

TheVoiceOfNick

Quote from: Chest RockwellHow can you not have respect for the Big S? Granted, I'd never be caught saying he's my favorite director by any means, but you have to have respect. He's made some bona fide classics, no doubt. Sure, a lot of his movies are drivel by my standards, but hell, he's still out there making some entertaining fucking drivel.

Yeah... Jurassic Park is one of my favorite movies of all time... and it makes my sound system go "boom"!!! I wonder what we'd get if PTA was a little more Spielberg-ish and vice-versa?  Magnolia meets Jurassic Park... where we follow 12 dinosaurs around during a mass mental breakdown...

cine

Link

PTA rocks my hizzy.

So does Kubrick.

Spielberg aint too shabby (AI's one of my favorite)

I also like Mamet.  He's cool.

I like movies, sometimes.

The Silver Bullet

Quote from: Pdeify him if u like, i got over this 3 years ago.
I like that, P. Nice.

I went from thinking of him as the Lord to not within three months. I like where I am now more than where I was then. He's a good filmmaker. I look forward to his next film with great zeal.

I have no desire to touch his private parts.
RABBIT n. pl. rabĀ·bits or rabbit[list=1]
  • Any of various long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae.
  • A hare.
    [/list:o][/size]

cine

Quote from: The Silver BulletI have no desire to touch his private parts.
Why the fuck not, huh? You think he's not loaded with a "silver bullet" like you, huh, Siiiilver Bullet!?

Arrogant ass....

The Silver Bullet

Quote from: CinephileArrogant ass....
Yeah. I'm being arrogant.
RABBIT n. pl. rabĀ·bits or rabbit[list=1]
  • Any of various long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae.
  • A hare.
    [/list:o][/size]