Paul Thomas Anderson/Robert Altman/Harry Nilsson

Started by Mesh, May 19, 2003, 11:27:45 AM

Sleuth

Are you sure Kevin Bacon started this?  This is one of those things that I always did and thought I invented and later find out somebody's been doing it for years
I like to hug dogs

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: tremoloslothAre you sure Kevin Bacon started this?  This is one of those things that I always did and thought I invented and later find out somebody's been doing it for years

no no some college kids created it as a way to link kevin bacon to anyone

for example

ed o neil was al bundy
matt la blanc was with ed in married with children
matt was in charlies angels with cameron diaz
cameron was in something about mary with matt dillon
who was in wild things with kevin bacon

i could of done better i know but i just hit some trees and well if you think i type fucked sober .......

Mesh

Quote from: SantaClauseWasA BlackMan
Quote from: tremoloslothWhat's that game that actors play where they do connections like that?

well it was the kevin bacon game but now it belongs to mesh he made it his own, much like sinatra after he sings a song its his

every time someone makes a pointless Link they will think of mesh

Your sarcastic Frank Sinatra comparison has me simply scandalized!  And hurt....oh, so hurt!

:cry:

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: Mesh
Quote from: SantaClauseWasA BlackMan
Quote from: tremoloslothWhat's that game that actors play where they do connections like that?

well it was the kevin bacon game but now it belongs to mesh he made it his own, much like sinatra after he sings a song its his

every time someone makes a pointless Link they will think of mesh

Your sarcastic Frank Sinatra comparison has me simply scandalized!  And hurt....oh, so hurt!

:cry:

maybe this would be a good time to ponder suicide