my meaning less theory on why ......

Started by prophet, May 16, 2004, 05:28:55 PM

prophet

we dont see whats in the suitcase. i think that hes saving it for a PF2 so if he ever becomes a hack or doesnt produce good films anymore he can always do a pulp fiction 2 and get his name out there again. this is my own stupid thory i though of while i was in the shower. can someone comment?
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

RegularKarate

prophet

thanks for the

comment .

anymore well though out comments?
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

Alethia

prophet

ok 2 vs 1 lets see some more opinions.

i think my shower thoughts are cooler  :)
context, context, context.

Sleuth

i agree, cronopio's shower thoughts are great
I like to hug dogs

prophet

pete

it's so simple; it's marcellus's ass in the suitcase.
think about it.  that's why the hicks picked him first (you really think they'd eenie meenie TWO people?) 'cause he's got the most beautiful ass (remember? "it's the most beautiful thing I've seen).  and you never got to see a shot of his ass until the next day when it was recovered.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Alethia

ding ding!!!  we have a winner...

The Perineum Falcon

Shower thoughts should stay in the shower.
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

Ravi

No point discussing it.  Let's move on!

prophet

picolas

pete

Quote from: ranemaka13Shower thoughts should stay in the shower.

no way dude.

"SOMETIMES TWINS YOU SEE IN THE STREET ARE JUST SINGULAR PEOPLE COUPLED WITH YOUR OWN DAMN DEJA VU."

"PEOPLE ONLY LIKE KITTENS BECAUSE THEY TREAT PEOPLE LIKE SHIT, KINDA LIKE THEIR BASTARD BOYFRIENDS/GIRLFRIENDS."

"MENSTRATION IS DIRTY."

"LIFE IS BULLSHIT MAN."
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton