What the hell is wrong with Michael Jackson?

Started by meatball, November 29, 2003, 09:26:44 PM

Stefen

Hook a chicano up with a link, Mac!!! "Which one of these buttons calls your little brother to come pick you up?" haha Smigel rules. What was it originally broadcast on? Conan?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

MacGuffin

Quote from: Stefen Posts DrunkerHook a chicano up with a link, Mac!!! "Which one of these buttons calls your little brother to come pick you up?" haha Smigel rules. What was it originally broadcast on? Conan?

I don't have a link. It was on last night's episode with Russell Crowe.

Clueless groupie: I was here when he came in his pajamas...
Triumph: He came in his pajamas?
Clueless groupie: Yes.
Triumph: That's exactly what the prosecution was trying to prove.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Kal

Quote from: Reinhold Messner

andy-- do you live in america?

yup!

Gamblour.

WWPTAD?

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Gamblor Posts Drunk

That redirects to Google.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Gamblour.

Quote from: Walrus
Quote from: Gamblor Posts Drunk

That redirects to Google.

Well damn you're right. It was useful for me, because the webpage just quit downloading in the middle of it.
WWPTAD?

MacGuffin

NOT GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES!!!

Michael Jackson Acquitted of Molesting Boy

SANTA MARIA, Calif. - A jury acquitted Michael Jackson on Monday of molesting a 13-year-old cancer survivor at his Neverland ranch, vindicating the pop star who insisted he was the victim of mother-and-son con artists and a prosecutor with a vendetta.

A caravan of black SUVs delivered Jackson, wearing a black suit and flanked by family members, to the courthouse. Jackson was greeted by "Michael, innocent" chants as he walked into the courthouse.

The jury, which listened to 14 weeks of testimony and arguments, deliberated over seven days before sending word of a verdict at about 12:30 p.m.

The announcement came shortly after Judge Rodney S. Melville issued a statement saying that the jury asked and withdrew a question Monday morning. He also confirmed that on Friday the jury had a read-back of testimony and there were four meetings in chambers with attorneys. News organizations had filed motions seeking information on such developments.

Jackson, 46, is charged with molesting a 13-year-old cancer survivor in 2003, plying him with wine and conspiring to hold the boy and his family captive to get them to rebut a damaging television documentary.

In the documentary, "Living With Michael Jackson," Jackson held hands with the boy and told interviewer Martin Bashir that he let children into his bed but it was innocent and non-sexual.

Jackson, who climbed to fame with the Jackson 5 and dominated pop music in the 1980s with the powerhouse "Thriller" and other albums, was portrayed at trial as a pedophile who lured boys into his bed at his fairytale Neverland ranch. The defense called the accuser and his family con artists.

Jackson's career began to lose its luster after 1993 allegations of child molestation that ended with a multimillion-dollar civil settlement paid to a boy, and his lifestyle, two marriages, and drastic changes in appearance became fodder for "Wacko Jacko" tabloid headlines.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Fernando

Quote from: andykalIf he is found innocent I will move to another country

Pack your bags my friend.  :yabbse-wink:

Kal

I WILL

There is no justice in this fucking country... OJ free, Kobe free, MJ free... Bush is the president... what the fuck is going on???

Stefen

I could care less. But I kind of wanted to see him in jail just cause I think it would have been funny.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Brazoliange

Quote from: andykalI WILL

There is no justice in this fucking country... OJ free, Kobe free, MJ free... Bush is the president... what the fuck is going on???

truth
Long live the New Flesh

life_boy

Quote from: andykalThere is no justice in this fucking country... OJ free, Kobe free, MJ free...

Pubrick

hahahaha. except that theory breaks down cos MJ's not black..

still, good point.
under the paving stones.