To Newbs, introduce yourself.

Started by Xixax, January 08, 2003, 01:13:48 PM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Actually, I don't think there are any Jazzy Junes.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

MacGuffin

Quote from: squintshow many jazzy junes can there be?

There's:

DJ JazzyJune & The Fresh Prince
Utah JazzyJune
All That JazzyJune
The JazzyJune Singer
JazzyJune Gloom
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

jazzjune

Oh look, I'm just "jazzjune" now. Not Jazzzjune or Jazzy June. Just jazzjune.
be quiet and drive

Myxo

Quote from: jazzjuneOh look, I'm just "jazzjune" now. Not Jazzzjune or Jazzy June. Just jazzjune.
I can dig it.

Pubrick

jazzjune,, more like ASSjune,.hahhaa

right fellas? sleuth? pozer? :(
under the paving stones.

jazzjune

Quote from: Pubrickjazzjune,, more like ASSjune,.hahhaa

right fellas? sleuth? pozer? :(

oh..i see..elite??
be quiet and drive

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

No, they're just the ones who would laugh at that.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

jigzaw

Hey, I've been reading this site for a while and decided to sign up so I can post when the inspiration hits.  Very cool forum.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I don't think there was a Jigaw, if you wanted to change.

Gamblour.

but for the record, jazzyjigaw is taken.
WWPTAD?

jigzaw

72teeth

its a running joke, theres gonna be a lot of these so dont be alarmed if someone tells you your shoelaces are untied or if sudden images of Alan Thicke or Conan pop up...

ps..your soul might get shook...and I cant spell "Feel"...
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

squints

this thread has turned into a veritable slow motion ocean of emotion
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I notion for your demotion because of your commotion.

polkablues

Quote from: 72teethits a running joke, theres gonna be a lot of these so dont be alarmed if someone tells you your shoelaces are untied or if sudden images of Alan Thicke or Conan pop up...

ps..your soul might get shook...and I cant spell "Feel"...

BANNED.

also your shoelace is untied.
My house, my rules, my coffee