hanson - mmmbop

Started by deathnotronic, May 08, 2005, 03:03:28 PM

deathnotronic

Gamblour.

They visited my school and played in our courtyard. What a fine looking set of gentlemen.
WWPTAD?

Ravi

I seriously thought they were girls when that song came out.  I argued with a friend about it.  Boy am I glad I didn't find any of them hot  :shock:

meatball

Ravi, what's that pic have to do with Hanson?

I will never forget Hanson playing on SNL and Baby Hanson had the hiccups while trying to sing along with his brothers.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

The pic is from the crying game... it's so much more applicable than it should be.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pubrick

Quote from: MRavi, what's that pic have to do with Hanson?
u havn't seen the crying game?? i mean, it's not even a spoiler anymore.
under the paving stones.

meatball

Quote from: Pubrick
Quote from: MRavi, what's that pic have to do with Hanson?
u havn't seen the crying game?? i mean, it's not even a spoiler anymore.

No, I haven't. Is it a requirement?

Pubrick

yeah pretty much. it's basic film knowledge now. like the horse head in the godfather, u don't need to hav seen the movie to get the reference.
under the paving stones.

pete

they're like david garza's loudest supporters right now, so I give them props just for liking the right guy.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

meatball

Quote from: petethey're like david garza's loudest supporters right now, so I give them props just for liking the right guy.

Wait. Is David Garza a requirement too?

Bethie

Quote from: M
I will never forget Hanson playing on SNL and Baby Hanson had the hiccups while trying to sing along with his brothers.

haha. Is that the same episode when they're in the elevator with Helen Hunt and she makes them listen to Mmmbop on repeat for hours on end. hahah. I had that on tape for so long.

Hanson were like the band to dig back in '96.
who likes movies anyway

meatball

Quote from: Bethie
Quote from: M

haha. Is that the same episode when they're in the elevator with Helen Hunt and she makes them listen to Mmmbop on repeat for hours on end. hahah. I had that on tape for so long.

Hanson were like the band to dig back in '96.

Yea, I think so. Can you watch it for me to confirm the hiccup theory?

Assuming you still have that tape. . .