Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

MacGuffin

Trent told me to steal it...

NIN - Y34R Z3R0 R3M1X3D
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

hedwig

bonanzataz

i'm kind of in love with serge gainsbourg right now.

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

last days of gerry the elephant

Quote from: Stefen on November 14, 2007, 03:39:36 PM
I'll give that a try when I get home. I'm sure it'll work fine. I was always having to rename the artists names to whatever the soundtracks was. Pete sent me the Lost In Translation soundtracks and every artist on the soundtrack ended up being named Lost In Translation.

Since your an iTunes expert, let me ask you a few other questions. How do I get Audiobooks to show up under the Audiobooks category of my iPod and NOT under Artists? I have some that I downloaded but I can't figure out how to get them to not show under artist and instead get placed under Audiobooks.

And is there a way to make the podcasts NOT show up under Artists. I want the artists to be just for artists and no podcasts. Why are they under podcasts if their going to be in artists too? I find that by deleting the artist name from the podcast, it works, but I don't want to have to do that to every podcast every day. It becomes a drag.

About the Audiobooks problem, look here for clarification:
http://aldoblog.com/audiobooks/itunes/importing-audio-cds/

As for the podcasts issue, all of your artists in your collection will appear when you select "Artists". Even ones categorized in compilations, they'll still appear when you scroll through the artists menu on the iPod. For all I know, anything with a label under the artist field will enable it to come up as that. Think of it as if your organizing your iTunes library by Artist. All of the sudden the compilations and albums are disregarded and instead, the library is categorized by the artist names. I don't think the iPod/iTunes knows any better... yet.

Now playing:

It's surprisingly good. But not great.

mogwai

Chest Rockwell

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Chest Rockwell

tpfkabi

I don't take Pitchfork's word for golden, but if they give something a high rating and it 'reads' interesting, I'll usually at least try and find a Myspace to stream a few tracks. This is how I came across this one. I haven't got to listen throughly, but I think I will end up liking it quite a bit.

(really odd cover)
White Williams - Smoke
www.myspace.com/whitewilliams
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

hedwig

Sigur Rós

Chest Rockwell

Sigur Rós

squints

my friend works at a radio station. he was sent a copy and promptly burned me a disc. hooray!
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche