Marlon Wayans

Started by DavTMcGowan, May 03, 2003, 12:30:34 PM

ono

I don't know, that's pretty funny.  Then again, I don't know your sister.

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: NEON MERCURYhahaha...yeah, i gotta agree... this will suck ass.......i think this film would be just about as funny as watching one's  sister masturbate to a poster of steve buscemi in a thong

Yeah, I think that if I had a sister and saw her rubbing one out to Mr. Pink, I'd probably be severely disturbed and nauseated... but I'd still laugh.  You're going to have to come up with a better analogy, Neon.

ono

Quote from: hacksparrowrubbing one out to Mr. Ms. Pink
lolz

Raikus

There is a God. He's punishing us.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

MacGuffin

Wayanses, Revolution think 'Little'

Following a successful collaboration on the recent feature release "White Chicks," Revolution Studios has brought the multihyphenate talents of the Wayans brothers back into the studio fold with a follow-up project titled "Little Man."

Keenen Ivory Wayans will direct the project. He also will handle writing and producing chores along with Shawn and Marlon Wayans, who will star in the film.

Although specific dollar figures are being closely guarded, the deal -- which will encompass the trio's various acting, writing, directing and producing responsibilities and also will include a backend component -- could set a landmark payday for the team, sources said.

Rick Alvarez, who runs the Wayans brothers' production company, also will produce and oversee for the company.

"Little Man" will see Shawn Wayans star as a man anxious to be a father who mistakes an extremely short-statured, baby-faced criminal (Marlon Wayans) on the run as his newly adopted son.

At Revolution, Joe Roth and Todd Garner are shepherding.

"White Chicks," due for video release Tuesday, grossed about $70 million Stateside at the boxoffice.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks