screenwriting forum is the only serious forum on this board

Started by gjg 4 REEL, September 23, 2003, 01:33:22 PM

gjg 4 REEL

if you were contributing to the debate with your own thoughts and shit then maybe it'd be okay but you don't. you see, it's kinda hard to take a  bitch post like that serious when coming from you who's only made posts getting pissed about your pulp fictioun question or bitching about the boards seriousity.  

dr. phil-  i like it, youve made a point

and im not gonna tell my age because i can predict ongoing attacks on me for it. what is with you ppl? you either congratulate someone for having talent at a young age or totally bach him for not being mature enough

Find Your Magali

Quote from: gjg 4 REELand im not gonna tell my age because i can predict ongoing attacks on me for it. what is with you ppl? you either congratulate someone for having talent at a young age or totally bach him for not being mature enough

Well, seeing whereas you started another thread about "skipping gym class," I don't think we have to be rocket scientists to guess about how old you are.

You are very welcome here. Just have fun, contribute stuff and don't angst over everything.  :)

gjg 4 REEL

Quote from: Find Your Magali
Quote from: gjg 4 REELand im not gonna tell my age because i can predict ongoing attacks on me for it. what is with you ppl? you either congratulate someone for having talent at a young age or totally bach him for not being mature enough

Well, seeing whereas you started another thread about "skipping gym class," I don't think we have to be rocket scientists to guess about how old you are.

You are very welcome here. Just have fun, contribute stuff and don't angst over everything.  :)

I hate it when people read your other threads and then hold it against you on another thread . but i shouldnt