Which Xixax Members Would You Meet???

Started by cine, April 26, 2004, 01:12:30 AM

hedwig

i think we all know a xixax member in "real life" but we don't realize it.  one of those 0-post fuckers probably lives next door to you.

polkablues

That's a good point... for all I know, the moron who cut me off in traffic today was Kanasta Pandanas, or Twixiepants, or (god forbid) DrumminDirector!
My house, my rules, my coffee

Thrindle

P, I hate you.  I thought I had that covered.  (whispers FUCK under her breath)
Classic.

Pas

Quote from: ThrindleP, I hate you.  I thought I had that covered.  (whispers FUCK under her breath)

What the hell ?

The Perineum Falcon

I have a confession.

I saw Gamblour at Hartsfield the day we left for Paris/London.

He took the same plane as me.

But I didn't say anything....  :oops:
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

Pubrick

Quote from: Pas Rap
Quote from: ThrindleP, I hate you.  I thought I had that covered.  (whispers FUCK under her breath)

What the hell ?
haha, seriously.. i hav absolutely no idea what the deal is there.

i will now mark my calandar to make sure i avoid thrindle this time next month.
under the paving stones.

Gamblour.

Quote from: raneI have a confession.

I saw Gamblour at Hartsfield the day we left for Paris/London.

He took the same plane as me.

But I didn't say anything....  :oops:

Whoa! Small world...
WWPTAD?

Thrindle

Quote from: Pas Rap

What the hell ?
Whoa, who knows.  Drunken post gone seriously awry.  I could have sworn P said something about the meeting of Mutinyco being last year.  Whatever no point in salvaging.
Classic.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

If we all got together to watch a movie, by the time we agreed on something, we probably wouldn't make it through the first quarter until people started talking by interjecting their own lines, throwing out facts, asking questions and/or saying what we should've watched.

I'd be fine with a storycircle where we're sitting cross legged indian style and MrBurgerKing would just go on and on.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

SHAFTR

we should get one of those World maps with dots showing where all of us is from.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Brazoliange

Long live the New Flesh

Myxo

Pubrick & Cinephile - Because I learned a little something about being honest and upfront.

Thrindle - I think I'm like the rest of the regular lurkers/posters here who are just plain curious.

GDIDM - I gotta see the persona behind his image. There must be more to him than pimping all of our mothers.

hedwig

didn't thrindle once have an avatar w/ her photo in it?

Reinhold

Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

modage

i just saw Thumbsucker with Samsong, but we didn't sit together and he left an hour into the movie.  but we waved.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.