Who's Next To Croak?

Started by cine, September 28, 2003, 11:07:39 AM

wilberfan

Alethia

Perhaps not entirely appropriate here, but I think John McCain's death is a pretty big deal.

WorldForgot

Sleepless

Damn. Was not expecting that.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Alethia

82 year old piece of gold. RIP. Damn.

Wonder if he wrapped his scenes for Tarantino yet or not?

wilberfan

Godspeed, you magnificent bastard.

"This is the film...I want them to remember me by."

mogwai

Punch Drunk Hate

Alethia

Fuck. Was really looking forward to that.

Any guesses who replaces him? Christopher Plummer?

polkablues

There's only one logical choice.

My house, my rules, my coffee

jenkins

Alethia

jenkins

i learned this today:

QuoteTarantino never worked with Reynolds, but he often spoke highly of the actor and the impact that he had on his life. "I've always been a big fan of his as an actor and a person and everything," Tarantino said. "I was named after him actually... My mom had me when she was only 16, and Burt Reynolds at that time was on Gunsmoke and he played a half-breed Indian named Quint."

i heard the story a different way, and it turns out they combine

QuoteShe named her child after two fictional characters: Quint Asper, the Burt Reynolds character on the TV show "Gunsmoke," and Quentin in Faulkner's "The Sound and the Fury"

jenkins

wilberfan

Gary Kurtz, Film Producer

"The toy business began to drive the [Lucasfilm] empire," he said. "It's a shame. They make three times as much on toys as they do on films. It's natural to make decisions that protect the toy business, but that's not the best thing for making quality films."