Once Upon a Time in Mexico

Started by metroshane, September 12, 2003, 03:33:44 PM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Someone tell me to see this movie.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

ono

Gloria

Quote from: Walrus, KooKookajoobSomeone tell me to see this movie.

See this movie, dammit.

Alethia

yes, see it see it see it, if u wanna have some fun.

cine

See this movie or I'll take your left nut.

metroshane

see this movie or the terrorists win.
We live in an age that reads too much to be intelligent and thinks too much to be beautiful.

modage

Title: Once Upon a Time in Mexico
Starring: Antonio Banderas
Released: 20th January 2004
SRP: $28.95

Further Details
Columbia Tristar Home Entertainment have today officially announced the up and coming region one release of Once Upon a Time in Mexico which stars the likes of Antonio Banderas, Salma Hayek, Johnny Depp and Mickey Rourke. The disc will be available to own from the 20th January next year and should set you back somewhere in the region of $28.95. The full disc specs for this one are attached below along with an exclusive first look at the artwork and another look at the menu system:

-1.78:1 Anamorphic Widescreen Transfer
-English Dolby Digital 5.1 Track
-French Dolby Surround Track
-Audio Commentary with Director Robert Rodriguez
-Ten-Minute Cooking School Feature
-Ten-Minute Flick School Feature
-Various Deleted Scenes
-The Anti-Heroes Journey Feature
-The Good the Bad and the Bloody (Effects) Featurette
-Film is Dead: An Evening with Robert Rodriguez Feature
-Inside Troublemaker Studios Feature
-DVD-ROM Features (Shooting Gallery)
-English, French Subtitles
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

SHAFTR

ohhhhh disappointing.  I was really looking forward to this.  I thought El Mariachi, Desperado & From Dusk Til Dawn were so much fun.  This film's plot is way too complicated than it should be.  I want to see Antonio Banderas (Tony Flags) and Salma Hayek look cool as they kill a bunch of people in crazy ways.  Depp was a gem, as usual.  This movie kind of reminded me of Hannibal, great above the line people...but horrible movie.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"