Stand By Me

Started by prophet, November 12, 2003, 09:51:57 PM

prophet

what was that quote when that, kid says something about freinds comeing in your life then leaves or something? i think it was when they were going home, before school started.
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

ono

I don't know, but IMDb probably would.  And this thread brings back memories.

MacGuffin

Gordie: It happens sometimes. Friends come in and out of our lives like busboys in a restaurant.

Oh and:
http://xixax.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2063
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

prophet

It happens sometimes. Friends come in and out of our lives like busboys in a restaurant.
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

Alethia

been there, done that

NEON MERCURY

well, since this thread is now use less does any one wana guess what number between 1-77 that i am thinking  of??......

if you guess right i will (FOR ONE DAY ONLY ) type w/o (sense)less use of periods..and type more professional.a la GT or Mac.or,  ____________-

:?:

MacGuffin

Quote from: NEON MERCURYwell, since this thread is now use less does any one wana guess what number between 1-77 that i am thinking  of??......

...hOw wil we no U're tellin da troof...U kNeeD ta teLL da # 2 sumBodY...
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: NEON MERCURYwell, since this thread is now use less does any one wana guess what number between 1-77 that i am thinking  of??......

...hOw wil we no U're tellin da troof...U kNeeD ta teLL da # 2 sumBodY...

hahahah

..MacG .i will be honest ..i will pm slobh....ASAP....

EDIT:  you can get 5 guesses....

Sleuth

THE MESSAGE HAS BEEN RECEIVED
I like to hug dogs

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: SlobhTHE MESSAGE HAS BEEN RECEIVED

...see there..the first three people who make five guess will apply
if one gets it right..no more of this for(lets up the bet a WEEK) imagine no more...............

jbghjbg.......klgfklh....gfh.f.fgflh.gfh.rykrh................see what I mean....

alright..if no one gets it ..then you guys owe me with a "proper" personal/custom rank..... :wink:

and if you guys guess it and i slip up later on you can ban me for a week....
***some may like that.... :wink: .(but remeber to unban me later though)

NEON MERCURY

one last thing..the contest ends at 12:30 a.m. eastern time

..and if slobh leaves before time is up i will be honest and let you know if your right.......cool?

damn.I forgot not everyone lives on the eastside..so ahem..for everyone in the continetal USA its nearing the hour whatever you are ..YOU HAVE EXACTLY 30 minutes.................................

NEON MERCURY

GAME............................ OVER..time is up 8)

thanks anyway slobh...........

got lock?

Sleuth

THE ANSWER WAS INDEED SEVEN
I like to hug dogs