NEON MERCURY's ++ ps360ii Lite ++ thread -weaning you off WoW since 07

Started by NEON MERCURY, November 09, 2003, 08:52:13 PM

Kal

Chest Rockwell

So I found an EBGames that has Electroplankton used for $30. Do I do it....?

I guess at the very least I could resell it on eBay for more than it's worth.

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

Raikus

I've played pieces of it at a friend's house and really enjoyed it. Plus I'm a big fan of the X-Men Legends games.

So what makes it so bad and/or different from the Legend games?
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

picolas

SHAFTR

Crackdown is a very enjoyable game.  It isn't perfect, but running around with a friend in Co-op blowing shit up has never been so much fun.

Also, going after all the orbs is addicting.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Part of what makes it fun is that it only gets more and more ridiculous.  Lifting cars, leaping up to buildings in a single bound, being sprayed with shotgun shells and just falling back, enough to get back onto your feet.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

context, context, context.

NEON MERCURY

Kal

If anyone is interested... I have some XBOX 360 games I want to sell or trade...

- The Godfather (really excellent... i loved it)
- Madden 07
- NBA Live 07
- Splinter Cell: Double Agent

If you want any, or all of them, let me know...

mogwai

Kal

I was really excited when I saw it... until I saw the date... fucking October

there are no good games!

squints

Quote from: mogwai on March 31, 2007, 04:38:42 AM
the first trailer for grand theft auto 4

link

Parts of that looked like something out of Koyannisqatsi. But holy shit i can't wait!
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

mogwai

Quote from: mogwai on March 31, 2007, 04:38:42 AM
the first trailer for grand theft auto 4

link
Quote from: kal on March 31, 2007, 12:33:22 PM
I was really excited when I saw it... until I saw the date... fucking October

there are no good games!

october is fine by me, it gives me plenty of time to save cash for a ps3 investment. :wink:

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

It also gives the PS3 time to redeem itself to give me more reason to buy it.  I know MGS4 and GTA4 will be big reasons, but to be frank, two games aren't enough to make me buy a $600 system.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye