Post your DVD Deals

Started by SHAFTR, November 17, 2003, 11:44:42 PM

w/o horse

You guys know the DDD 20% off sale is just around the corner.  I've been saving.  That's why I've been absent from the recently purchased thread.

This is my definite list:

And I got this big wish list I'm going to pull from.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

edison

$19.99 at Best Buy:
Season 1 and 2 Carnivale
From the Earth to the Moon
All seasons of Six Feet Under, Oz

I picked up both Carnivale. It was cool to see my total being less than sticker price for only one season.

Quote from: w/o horse on November 02, 2007, 11:48:02 PM
You guys know the DDD 20% off sale is just around the corner.  I've been saving.  That's why I've been absent from the recently purchased thread.

This is my definite list:

And I got this big wish list I'm going to pull from.

from another board:

Save an additional 20% Off from 11/09/07 - 11/25/07 with Promo Code DD1109.

Disclaimer from DD:

"Offer valid on currently available DVDs, Posters, Fun Stuff, and Storage Accessories. Previous sales are excluded. Prereleased DVDs are not included in sale. Coupons do not apply to video games, CDs, Books or electronics. Coupon may only be used once per customer. See site for details. We reserve the right to limit quantities."

Bethie

ohhh shit. discount time!! I'm about to become way cooler.
who likes movies anyway

edison

Some pretty good deals at Buy.com going on.

I picked up the James Dean 3-pack and Departed 2-disc.

last days of gerry the elephant

The discount is prime time to finally get my hands on that John Cassavetes set...
I already splurged for the Twin Peaks box set though. Will have to hold out.  :yabbse-sad:

w/o horse

Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

idk

At walmart right now they have dvds for 2.96

modage

this was the first DDD sale in years that i didn't take advantage of.  i feel sorta empty (and sorta free).
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

tpfkabi

luckily they did not cut it off at 11 central - which they had in the past.

i picked up 3 Criterion double dips - breathless, shoot, and playtime, the two new Leone eastwood trilogy special editions i didn't have and Stop Making Sense.
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

idk

i got this at walmart for 5$, includes: Jamaica Inn Young and Innocent The Skin Game Hitchcock Presents: The Sorcerer's Apprentice The Manxman Juno and the Paycock Champagne Hitchcock Presents: The Cheney Vase The Farmer's Wife Easy Virtue The Ring Blackmail The Lady Vanishes Rich and Strange Sabotage Secret Agent The 39 Steps Number 17 The Man Who Knew Too Much

Ravi

Best Buy 60% Off HBO DVDs (online only)

I bought Flight of the Conchords at their Black Friday 50% off sale.  Bastards.

RegularKarate

Quote from: Ravi on November 27, 2007, 12:18:20 PM
Best Buy 60% Off HBO DVDs (online only)

I bought Flight of the Conchords at their Black Friday 50% off sale.  Bastards.

Thanks for the link... total FotC price with my rewards points after tax and shipping = eight bucks

wish I had more money... I hit up The Wire and Deadwood... and if I had even more, I'd get me that entire six feet under series

matt35mm

modage

which means you can get the James Bond Ultimate Collection and the X-Files Ultimate Collection for $230 total.  (thats a savings of $202).
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.