100,000 Messages!

Started by Xixax, December 25, 2003, 10:54:05 PM

Xixax

Well, we did it! In just under a year, Xixax has amassed 100,000 posts, and nearly 1,000 users.

Here's to the next 100,000, and to a great 2004!

:-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Gamblour.

Quote from: XIXAXWell, we did it! In just under a year, Xixax has amassed 100,000 posts, and nearly 1,000 users.

Here's to the next 100,000, and to a great 2004!

:-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D

For any interested, if you'd like to know what percentage of your posts contribute to this amount, take the last three numbers of your post count off, and add a percentage sign. XIXAX's would be 2.139%. Mine's .7 something. I'm not trying to get myself off on knowing how to do percentages, it's just an easy way of doing it, for all my number geeks in the house.
WWPTAD?

MacGuffin

Quote from: Gamblor du JourFor any interested, if you'd like to know what percentage of your posts contribute to this amount, take the last three numbers of your post count off, and add a percentage sign. XIXAX's would be 2.139%. Mine's .7 something.

Or you can just click on 'Profile' at the bottom of your post:
http://xixax.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=729
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Gamblour.

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: Gamblor du JourFor any interested, if you'd like to know what percentage of your posts contribute to this amount, take the last three numbers of your post count off, and add a percentage sign. XIXAX's would be 2.139%. Mine's .7 something.

Or you can just click on 'Profile' at the bottom of your post:
http://xixax.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=729

Oh son of a bitch. I'm retarded, I thought that number was something else. God dammit. This thread should be locked! And deleted and archived and burned!
WWPTAD?

cine

Here's to .7 something percent more Gamblor posts! :wink:

jtm

without me you'd only have 99893 so we'll just say IT WAS BECAUSE OF ME!!! All ME!!! WE ONLY DID IT BECAUSE OF ME!!!

Reinhold

if you don't count the posts from certain banned parties, we've still got about 3,138 posts to go before we hit 100,000.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Reinhold Messnerif you don't count the posts from certain banned parties, we've still got about 3,138 posts to go before we hit 100,000.

Why shouldn't they count....?

Reinhold

Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Gamblour.

Quote from: CinephileHere's to .7 something percent more Gamblor posts! :wink:

Yes, may this next batch be more intelligent and coherent and thoughtful and perverted. Should we call this the Second Age of Xixax, or save that for the new year?
WWPTAD?