The XIXAX Captions

Started by Finn, December 20, 2003, 10:24:20 AM

Gamblour.

Soderbergh's should have the caption: This forum doesn't get much traffic.
WWPTAD?

SoNowThen

Quote from: ©bradwe should invite him to xixax. how do u do that w/o it sounding too spamish?

Agreed.

Why not just have one of the admins message the guy on that site and say "you post good, please come check out this message board, where you would be most welcome".

Simple, direct, and hopefully effective.

Funnily enough, I always try to get dates this way, but it never seems to work...
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Pwaybloe

Quote from: SoNowThenWhy not just have one of the admins message the guy on that site and say "you post good, please come check out this message board, where you would be most welcome"

And then make sure to add, "...and Godardian thinks you're cute."

molly

what/who is Shia LeBouf?

ono

Quote from: mollywhat/who is Shia LeBouf?
A really, really bad teen actor.  An overblown, overhyped up-and-comer.  Be prepared to cringe.

molly

Sigur Rós

Quote from: XIXAXBig change is ahead for Xixax in general...

Stay tuned for an all new Xixax, version 2004!

(Don't worry - it's not going to be like the Windows XP thing a few days ago)

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

GodDamnImDaMan

Shia Lebouf!!! AGAIN!!!!!! THIS FUCKO NEEDS TO GET IT IN THE ASS!
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

Reinhold

that's where you come in, gdidm. ... (sorry-- we all commit puns sooner or later.) fuck shia and all of the other greenlight fuckos.

i like xixax as-is... i don't care what the change is as long as we keep the banners.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Reinhold

maybe he isn't the fucko that i thought he was... but he looks like the guy from the latest greenlight movie. either way, have at 'em, gd.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: God Damn Im Da ManShia Lebouf!!! AGAIN!!!!!! THIS FUCKO NEEDS TO GET IT IN THE ASS!

You never really got over that anal phase, did you?

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Reinhold Messnermaybe he isn't the fucko that i thought he was... but he looks like the guy from the latest greenlight movie. either way, have at 'em, gd.

Check the IMDB thing, he IS the guy from the latest greenlight movie.

And he also poses as a steaming pile of manure.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

molly

Quote from: Sigur Rós
Quote from: God Damn Im Da ManShia Lebouf!!! AGAIN!!!!!! THIS FUCKO NEEDS TO GET IT IN THE ASS!

You never really got over that anal phase, did you?

it's about time

GodDamnImDaMan

Sigur...

Wait till i dwell in your anus.
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

mogwai

god damn, behave or i will insert my big king kong into your tight anus.