Dilemmas

Started by modage, November 17, 2008, 10:10:31 AM

modage

This can be a thread for dilemmas.  Here's mine.

December 10.

A Night of Comedy with Zach Galifianakis

OR

Revolutionary Road screening w/Sam Mendes Q&A

i already have tickets to Zach but could unload them if i wanted to go to the screening.  what do i do? 
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

©brad

do zach, and unload rev road to your good pal cbrad!  :waving:

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

matt35mm

Ghostboy

Director Q&As are almost always boring and the movie opens soon anyway. Definitely Zack.

MacGuffin

Do I buy WALL• E at Best Buy and get a free WALL• E Rubik's Cube (:yabbse-thumbup:) or at Target and get a free tree seed pod (:yabbse-thumbdown:)?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

matt35mm

Is that a serious dilemma or are you just FUCKING WITH US AGAIN, Mac??

RegularKarate

If you don't see Zach, you're not allowed to complain about how you made a giant mistake.

Ravi

I pick Sophie's Choice.

modage

i saw Zach last night, Will Arnett showed up.  it was awesome.  this morning i got an email about a Revolutionary Road screening next wednesday and got tickets.  no Sam Mendes though.

tonight my dilemma was

my company christmas party

OR

benjamin button screening
w/spike jonze interviewing david fincher
and likely pitt and co. Q&A

i picked the christmas party.   :yabbse-undecided:

Gamblour.

Swing and a miss? I would've gone the other way, but only because I work at really lame places.

I have no dilemmas, really.
WWPTAD?

modage

Phoenix playing 1 of 2 US shows in NYC. 
AND
Passion Pit playing 2 shows in NYC.

OR

10 Year High School Reunion.
AND
My dad's 80's band's reunion show.

Sleepless

Always skip the high school reunion.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Pas

Stefen

The only way you skip your high school reunion is if you never got that football scholarship because you blew your knee out jumping off a roof on spring break.

High school reunions are the best as long as you didn't gain a lot of weight or lose your hair. GO TO YOUR REUNION.

You can get all sloshed and hit on the girls who never gave you the time of day in high school because you had acne and smelled like lunch meat.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.