Neighbors

Started by MacGuffin, September 02, 2013, 08:34:12 PM

MacGuffin

Red Band Trailer

Release date: May 9, 2014

Starring: Seth Rogen, Rose Byrne, Zac Efron, Lisa Kudrow, Dave Franco, Christopher Mintz-Plasse

Directed by: Nicholas Stoller

Premise: A couple with a newborn baby face unexpected difficulties after they are forced to live next to a fraternity house.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pubrick

nice se7en reference.

i hated this is the end.

i don't know why i'm still gonna watch this.

where is american comedy going? i wonder why you want to commit so much violence on each other. remember when woody allen was funny? is it his fault for letting the country down? by not continuing to set an example did he cause an entire generation to grow up humourless and take it out on their children, and now these kids are grown up and all they know to do is to beat each other up?

there has to be a reason for this. yelling constantly, kicking the shit out of each other, raping people.. that's just not very funny. and yet it's emerging as the cornerstone of popular comedies in the era of the american decline. maybe the connection isn't that hard to make.
under the paving stones.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks