Long-Lost Xixax Members

Started by hedwig, November 16, 2007, 12:26:12 PM

maya kash

Quote from: Stefen on November 16, 2007, 05:10:18 PM
haha I remember when pete had that Richard Gere av. What a dolt.

haha I liked when Bruce Lee said "Except mine actually looks like Elvis"

Fernando, whatever happens in Vegas, be sure to tell us about it when you get back!

It's a sad state of affairs for the bored when dudes like this get to casually throw around "i remembers" and freely label other members "dolts"

I was the good days...and the "stefens" of cyberspace either weren't around or operated under different names with snappier programs...we all recycled bitches...neither none who long nor lost...cept those who lost will always be
"Money is the blood of the planet.  Heal the money and we can heal the world."

"Put your mouth where my money is."

Pubrick

i'm glad cowboykurtis and polky are back.

i'd like to see the return of those hed mentioned as well as shanghaiorange and mrburgerking -- those two were the best running gags in the history of xixax. i hav a feeling MrBurgerKing never made it past the "upcoming surgery" he kept talking about.. and Shanghai prolly gave in to all the sadness. :(

sleuth was a comic genius but his mystique finally overtook him and he dematerialized into a higher realm where everything is mysterious and vague. a place where ppl are all emotionally distant, and the only permitted laughter is of the closed-mouth "mm-hm-hm-hm" kind.

and phil marlowe should stop lurking.
under the paving stones.

hedwig

Quote from: mogwai on November 16, 2007, 02:44:44 PM
touché hedwig, aren't we witty today eh?

oh, go kill another neighbor.

mogwai

Quote from: Hedwig on November 18, 2007, 09:55:35 PM
Quote from: mogwai on November 16, 2007, 02:44:44 PM
touché hedwig, aren't we witty today eh?

oh, go kill another neighbor.

i'm all out of neighbors to kill. :yabbse-sad:

tpfkabi

i clicked on "show unread posts" and saw the title of the thread and said, "there was a thread for my 'random' post after all! if i had only utilized the Search function properly...."

then i realized it was posted recently and i was in fact the inspiration.

who's in charge of the Xixax "we miss you" PM committee?
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

mogwai

Pas

the first thing I do when I come back to Xixax every once in a while (i have phases) is check out if MrBK made a comeback  :(

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Pubrick on November 18, 2007, 09:09:15 PM
and phil marlowe should stop lurking.

I will tell him that next time I see him...  :)

Anyone know where Mr. Pantalones is?

md

"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

hedwig

Bethie

Two Lane Blacktop, what the eff? It's like ever since the film came out on Criterion and we all watched it, he disappeared.

If someone comes here with the name Angus, I'm going to become suspicious.
who likes movies anyway

cine

Quote from: Bethie on July 22, 2008, 03:02:33 AM
It's like ever since the film came out on Criterion and we all watched it

as if you took it out of the package yet

penfold0101

I was never a prolific member.
never posted massive amounts, i doubt you will even remember me.
I Left when i got my last GF, she wasn't into films that were not on at the cinema, so i just kinda stopped watching real films. so i would post even less.

im single again, just wondering if should slip back into my old ways.
"There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning. And that, I think, was the handle - that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting - on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave.
So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high - water mark - that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." - Hunter S. Thompson.

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

©brad