To Newbs, introduce yourself.

Started by Xixax, January 08, 2003, 01:13:48 PM

Reinhold

welcome. you've got three hours to vote.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

matt35mm

Welcome, Freelancer!  Yes, vote.

Freelancer

This is a ser- I\'m a ser- I\'m, uh, I\'ve tried to be a serious man, you know?

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Did you join in time to nominate, or just vote?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Freelancer

Pas

Nice avatar by the way, what is it from (probably showcasing my lack of culture here but whatever)

tpfkabi

Quote from: Pas Rap on March 01, 2010, 10:45:22 AM
Nice avatar by the way, what is it from (probably showcasing my lack of culture here but whatever)

looks like Breathless.
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

Freelancer

Reinhold

jean seberg in Breathless, who apparently also loves desk, judging from the way she's looking down. Dylan, you've got competition.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

BetaMax

Hello Everyone!

I'm a longtime lurker, first time poster.  I originally found the board during CMBB pre-production.  I should've joined sooner, but life intervened and well, I can't really account for all the years. 

Anyways, I look forward to joining the discussions and debates. 

matt35mm

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Gittes

I signed up primarily for the Paul Thomas Anderson board, and to join the other PTA fanatics therein.

Gold Trumpet

Who would have known that restricting the PTA forum would be our Torque Reform to improving the board by 3%. I'm enjoying not knowing some of these members.

Also, welcome Amnesiac. Advice to every newbie, don't take anything personal. Attacks on this board happen like car horns being honked.

Gold Trumpet