20 years from now... What will PTA be like....

Started by Duck Sauce, April 15, 2003, 01:32:53 PM

Duck Sauce

I hope in 20 years PTA is something we here cant imagine.

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Butterscotch Jonesa dirty dirty old man.

Damn, you are a funny man. Can I quote you on that one?
:wink: "You want it nice and clean dont you?"

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanHe will look like this:

"Hey, resize your avatar!"

MrBurgerKing

Quote from: Sigur Rós
Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanHe will look like this:

"Hey, resize your avatar!"

It's not too big, it's a perfectly normal sized Arab

MrBurgerKing

although I'm sure it can be supersized, like onion rings

Ernie

Quote from: Duck SauceI hope in 20 years PTA is something we here cant imagine.

Exactly what I hope....couldn't possibly have said it better. Let me just add a word though if I could...I hope PTA is something good we here can't imagine.

I think you see where I'm coming from. I'm all for not knowing what to expect...I just want to elimate any negatives.

oakmanc234

I really can see him being the Scorcese/Kubrick of the future. When all these great films that he's made/gonna make pile up, he'll become a WIDELY KNOWN cinema legend (as he should be right now.....).
'Welcome the Thunderdome, bitch'

Dirk

Quote from: MrBurgerKingsorry for posting again, but I'm too lazy to hit the edit button.. funny story -- I was at the drive through and I told the guy I want no onions on the burger but I wanted onion rings instead of fries.. The guy was confused and it took me five minutes to explain it to him. When he finally understood, he laughed at me as if I were crazy. I explained to him that onions on a burger do not appeal to me, but deep fried onions appeal to me because I am overweight and need to clog up my arteries even moreso than they already are.

:yabbse-thumbup:    I love this guy  8)
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: MrBurgerKingIt's not too big, it's a perfectly normal sized Arab

I wanted to keep it up until someone asked who it was.

It's King Faisal, who Britain appointed to rule over Iraq in the early 1900s (he was from Saudi-Arabia).

Sleuth

Nobody asked you because everyone already knows that

PTA will have died in a tragic accident in 20 years  :(
I like to hug dogs

fulty

Good.
Since I plan to be run over in 10..!!
Tinapop  

I used to be smart.... now I'm just stupid.

sphinx

Quote from: Sigur Rós"Hey, resize your avatar!"

it was originally 'pta says resize your avatar' after so many people had enormous avatars

Cecil

hell be like "everyone, there is a magnolia 25th edition dvd in the works with commentary by kevin smith"

and then everyone will complain about the cover