Kill Bill Vol. 2 Non-OST music

Started by Born Under Punches, April 25, 2004, 08:05:39 PM

Born Under Punches

anyone have a list of the songs from KB2 not listed on the soundtrack?

NEON MERCURY

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: themodernage02original sound track, i think.

thanks.... :) ....

oh and run fay run ..........if you say the magic word someone will most likely post it for you

brockly

to name a few (spoilers, i guess):

Navajo Joe Theme (Ennio Morricone) when Bill dies

Fist Full of Dollars Theme (Ennio Morricone) when Budd is walking over to the Bride after he shoots her

Sunny Road to Salina (no idea) when the Bride is walking through the dessert. http://www.killbill2.net/music.php

Invinsible Pole Fighter (?)

Three Tough Guys (Isaac Hayes) when the Bride and Pai Mei are fighting kung fu style.

Alethia

Quote from: Brock LandersSunny Road to Salina (no idea)

That's by Bernard Girard-Christophe, who composed the film.......you guessed it....Road to Salina

and nothing else

and

the music that plays when we first see bill at the wedding chapel is sundown by ennio morricone and i also think a little bit of it plays when budd and bill are talking, but i could be mistaken

Alethia

by the way, does anybody know what or can even possibly link me to the music that plays when the bride is attempting to punch a hole through the board at one inch (the montage music)

brockly

oh, and is a cool piece of original music by Rodriguez

edison

What about that rock tune thats playing when Elle is driving to Budds place? Whats the name if that one.

El Duderino

Quote from: EEz28What about that rock tune thats playing when Elle is driving to Budds place? Whats the name if that one.

"the chase" it's #7 (i think) on the soundtrack
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

LostEraser

So does anyone know where I can find any of these "non-ost" tracks on cd anywhere? I would love to compile my own ultimate Kill Bill soundtrack. Vol. 1 has a lot of great music not on the soundtrack as well.
Capra tells us that, in effect, love's dreams are only dreams and that they will never quite bear translation into practical forms of relationship and expression. They will never be realized in the world but only in our consciousness and in our most daring and glorious works of art - but that, for Capra, is no reason to abandon love's dreams.
--Ray Carney, American Vision: The Films Of Frank Capra