Started by 82, May 28, 2005, 04:05:28 PM

Quote from: Pubrick
NOTHING IS HAPPENING JULY 18.

happy birthday to meee  ... :cry:
context, context, context.

Pas

We're out of gas !

Quote from: Pubrick
Quote from: Hedwigwill there be a mass migration to another board when/if this shuts down?

if so - where?
NOTHING IS HAPPENING JULY 18.

IF AFTER READING THIS PAGE YOU STILL THINK THIS PLACE IS GONNA SHUT DOWN JULY 18 PLEASE LEAVE THE SITE NOW AND KILL YOURSELF.

hahaha

Reinhold

so that's what a chat room would look like with crazy lag.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Fernando

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Alright ppl, chip in a few bucks and for those who have Maseratis a few thousand.  :yabbse-grin:

SHAFTR

Quote from: SHAFTRWhen I get a job, I will donate.

I was serious...sadly, I'm still unemployed.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Gamblour.

Quote from: SHAFTRWhen I get a job, I will donate.

I just got a job, but I will donate when I get my first paycheck.
WWPTAD?

socketlevel

Quote from: Fernando

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Alright ppl, cheap in a few bucks and for those who have Maseratis a few thousand.  :yabbse-grin:

done
the one last hit that spent you...

Gamblour.

Quote from: Fernando
Alright ppl, cheap in a few bucks and for those who have Maseratis a few thousand.  :yabbse-grin:

Haha.
WWPTAD?

Fernando

Kal

I donated before... so I guess somebody else has to step up now... the "I just Bought..." thread is one of the biggest, so stop blowing your money on DVDs and donate to XIXAX.

Who is paying for the server and stuff anyway... is it still Wilson?

Pas

Quote from: andykI donated before... so I guess somebody else has to step up now... the "I just Bought..." thread is one of the biggest, so stop blowing your money on DVDs and donate to XIXAX.

Who is paying for the server and stuff anyway... is it still Wilson?

That DVD sale idea was awesome ... we could sell our unwanted DVDs through here, but the payment would be straight to Xix ... is that a good idea ?

Reinhold

register xixax with missionfish as a nonprofit aid organization for web addict cinephiles... then people can have percentages of ebay sales donated via paypal to xixax.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Jeremy Blackman

Here's the problem. It seems like donations have been coming in big chunks from just a few people. The best way for it to work is for everyone who appreciates Xixax to give something. Doesn't matter how small. And it's anonymous.

Pas

Ok no fundraiser thingy... I just gave a little tiny bit.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I don't have a paypal account, but I've been meaning to... I just know I'd make too many exceptions and lose all my money on deepdiscountdvd and such...

But this is a good cause, so I might as well do it soon.

How much is needed?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye