Weeds (showtime)

Started by squints, January 16, 2006, 09:05:44 PM

ono

https://www.facebook.com/EpisodesOnShowtime/app_130744600388936

You can watch the premiere after watching Episodes for a bit.  For me, it froze after 21 minutes in (though I only had to watch like 10 minutes of Episodes to see it).  YMMV.

I don't really care about all the shark cries that rose then faded long ago.  Last season, and I want to enjoy it, just 'cause the characters are all so great.  "Surreal," as Andy put it, is the best way to describe the events of the premiere.  Little Boxes is back, and that new opener was a nice little trip down nostalgia lane.

©brad

Yeah I love the new title sequence too and I'm glad the song is back. Last night's episode was a little ridiculous but this is the last season and I'm not giving up now. I do think it's just gonna be you and me in here ono. The rest of the internet seems to have given up on this show a while ago.

Fernando

Quote from: ©brad on July 09, 2012, 03:16:06 PM
I do think it's just gonna be you and me in here ono. The rest of the internet seems to have given up on this show a while ago.

hey, ive been with you all these years!

man I love watching mary-louise parker.

I really think this is one of the best comedies ever regarding consistency, most series with 8+ seasons tend to lose its wit, balls, creativity, but not weeds, so far I havent disliked a single one.

these two episodes were good, right now shes changed as in she wants to do good but still deal. and as usual I have no idea where this will go.

©brad

6 eps in. So far so bad. It's not interesting enough to even bitch about.

ono

Agreed.  Sigh.  After that whole roller derby episode (I don't CARE about evil sister's bitchy kids) I didn't watch the next week's, so I'm a couple eps behind.  Whatta whole blah damn bad way for this show to go out.

©brad

Ending it at the finale of season 6 with Nancy getting caught at the airport would have been the perfect ending to the series.

Fernando

yep, it hasnt been good, but the ending of the last episode gave me hope.

©brad

Quote from: ono on August 06, 2012, 10:50:22 PM(I don't CARE about evil sister's bitchy kids)

Jill is just a dreadful character with absolutely no redeeming quality. I love JJL but goddamn she drags down every freakin' scene she's in. I can't believe they're really doing another pregnancy story.