Gone To China Contest (SPOILERS)

Started by modage, October 02, 2012, 09:33:40 AM

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

modage

Quote from: modage on October 02, 2012, 09:33:40 AM
Are you musical?

http://cigsandredvines.blogspot.com/2012/09/contest-win-jonny-greenwoods-master.html

(Please enter our contest! You will probably win a soundtrack.)

I also have a few copies of the teaser poster (the bottle) which may also be given away if the entry is really good (which I don't think are for sale anywhere yet...?)
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Reel

I'm gonna enter, Mod. Got a few ideas I'm pretty excited about, hope it works out!

modage

Reel

Cool, Natalie Portman from 'V for Vendetta' entered!

what a cutie, she can really sing. I'm not gonna be able to top that.

modage

Quote from: Reelist on October 10, 2012, 03:30:56 AM
I'm gonna shoot today. The deadline is so close
YES, please do. Thinking of pushing it back so we can get a few more entries but definitely try to get it done before Friday if you can. Weinstein asked if I wanted more posters or soundtracks or anything so I should be able to give away some decent stuff.

Neil

f it gets pushed back, i'll make one. fyi.  This week sucks for me.
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

modage

Alright, np. Contest extended. Don't let me down!

modage

modage

Entry #3:

Entry #4:

C'mon Xixax, represent!

modage

modage

Reel

Fire away at my singing, Neil. You earned it

matt35mm

YOU FORGOT TO DO THAT LITTLE SIGH AND HEAD SHAKE BEFORE HE STARTS SINGING. YOU ALSO FORGOT TO SAY, "AND I WILL SHOW YOU NO MERCY." DO IT AGAIN, EXACTLY RIGHT THIS TIME. GODDAMN IT. AND DON'T YOU CALL ME OBSESSIVE. DON'T YOU FUCKING TELL ME THAT I'M OBSESSIVE.