Gamblour.

WWPTAD?

Alethia

for under 25 dollars:

gangs of new york
the truman show
return of the pink panther

aclockworkjj

just bought Double Whammy.  Actually a pretty funny movie.

ElPandaRoyal

Everyone Says I Love You  :-D  Saw it a lot on VHS and now will see much more on DVD. Weeeeee-heeeee
Si

abuck1220

NEON MERCURY

..abuck-    i just wanted to say that you have a nice av.....

abuck1220

thanks...it goes w/o saying that pj kicks some ass.

Alethia

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

godardian

Ooohh... Written on the Wind is a choice selection.
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

Redlum

I managed to get hold of a Region 2 copy (I think its Spanish) of Short Cuts!! No features but nice transfer, and cool artwork.
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

Ernie

Quote from: NEON MERCURY..abuck-    i just wanted to say that you have a nice av.....

Then I'm going to take this opportunity and say that I love Gamblor's...the Taxi Driver one...I've been wanting to for awhile...I mean, wow, Cybill Shepherd was the Zooey Deschanel of her time, she was so fucking gorgeous and a good actress too. I also really love Brittany Murphy now too just so everybody knows...she's on the Zooey Deschnael level now.

Banky

mac how the fuck can you afforrd all those dvds

analogzombie

Today:

Bottle Rocket
LOTR Two Towers Extended
LOTR Fellowship of the Ring Extended
Aqua Teens Vol. 1

haha, fun stuff :P
"I have love to give, I just don't know where to put it."

Pubrick

Quote from: Bankymac how the fuck can you afforrd all those dvds
well, i'm not sposed to tell u this.. he only eats shredded newspapers.

i'm told they provide much-needed ruffage and essential inks.
under the paving stones.