What's the first thing most people ask you after seeing Magnolia?

Started by Myxo, December 06, 2006, 03:24:22 AM

picolas

i ordered three unpainted cause they were cheap and you never know when you'll need extras and i immediately regreted not going all out and ordering a painted one. ah well.. let me know how that painted one goes, over.

tpfkabi

i hate to be the skeptic here, but how do we know these are authentic?

too, why wait this long after the film came out?
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

Pozer

got mine (1 painted, 3 un) set up in a display case with a card/magnolia pic of the frog sliding down Kurring's windshield.  works nicely. 

last days of gerry the elephant

Quote from: picolas on June 02, 2007, 03:04:52 AM
i ordered three unpainted cause they were cheap and you never know when you'll need extras and i immediately regreted not going all out and ordering a painted one. ah well.. let me know how that painted one goes, over.

The painted one came rather abused, I wasn't expecting that much damage done to them. Most of the damage I think was caused by the skeleton wire. Unlike the unpainted ones, which do not have the wire, they were just fine.

I already scared my sister with one.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

last days of gerry the elephant

"$10.00 SHIPS UP TO 5 FROGS"

That was the shipping I paid.

Pozer

my roomates gave me such hell on these.  "you gonna bid on rubber spock ears next?"  "how 'bout a locke of chewy's hair?"  i made them watch the frog scene: "ooo, i just saw one of yours land next to that gas pump!"  haha.

Tictacbk

You made them watch the frog scene without the 3 hours of greatness leading up to it?  Thats almost unfair to them.