What the hell is wrong with Michael Jackson?

Started by meatball, November 29, 2003, 09:26:44 PM

Gamblour.

Quote from: PJB is right.

and MJ is the best thing that happened to the 80s. man he was so good.

i'm taking a polanski position with him. he hasn't killed anyone, the ppl who are accusing him of things just want money and scandal. his work is so good that i don't care what he does outside of it.

Same here, even if anything happens to him, we'll still have Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad, etc.
WWPTAD?

Weak2ndAct

I seriously hopes he pulls an Elliot Smith so the madness can stop for once and all.

meatball

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman
Quote from: SHAFTRI can't help but feel sorry for him.

Agreed. I watched Three Kings tonight. Have people learned nothing from that scene?

What scene?

And, supposedly, a friend was ... I guess, greeted, by Michael Jackson when he was a baby. His parents met Michael at "some religious gathering". The friend doesn't lie, but I haven't really pried into this. I like to bring up this fact now and again, and I'm not sure if he's proud or embarrased or what about his encounter.

©brad

Agreed. I watched Three Kings tonight. Have people learned nothing from that scene?

i do feel sorry for him, but man, he keeps putting himself in these dangerous situations. it's his own fault. i mean, put it this way; after he settled w/ the first family for $20 million, don't u think it would be a good idea for him to change his lifestyle a bit? put urself in his shoes; would u still invite children into ur home and into ur bedroom after that settlement knowing full and well that many greedy parents may be pulling the same shit? is he that naive to think that it would never happen again?

as much as i'd like to think he was innocent, i doubt we'll ever know for sure.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: meatball

What scene?

the scene near the beginnign where all of the soldiers are dancing....

MacGuffin

Quote from: meatball

What scene?

The wire is wrapped under Troy's chin around his other ear.

INTERROGATOR
              My main man. Tell me something,
              OK? What is problem with Michael
              Jackson?

TROY
              What do you mean?

INTERROGATOR
              The King of Pop. 'I'm bad, I'm
              bad, you know it --'

TROY
              Yeah, Michael Jackson.

INTERROGATOR
              He is fahking the small boys, man.

TROY
              What are you talking about?

INTERROGATOR
              He come to Egypt with the small
              boys. I see picture in newspaper,
              always he is with the small boys
              in the hotel window. Hello with
              the white glove. I am King of Pop
              in my hotel with the small boys.
              No girls. Just the boys.

TROY
              He likes kids.

INTERROGATOR
              Yeah, he like to fahk them up the
              ass.

TROY
              Bullshit.

Troy is smashed in the face with a clipboard.  He looks
    angry, and like he could cry at the same time.

INTERROGATOR
              You are the blind bullshit, my
              main man.  It is so obvious he
              like the small boy so he all the
              time travel with them.

TROY
              Fine.

INTERROGATOR
              And if it really true? You say --

TROY
              I say it's sick.

INTERROGATOR
              That's because you got a sick
              country, bro, you got no respect
              for the children. That's why you
              bomb them over here, right?

TROY
              I don't think so.

INTERROGATOR
              Michael Jackson is Pop King of
              sick fahking country.

TROY
              Wrong.

Troy is smashed in the face with the clip board.  Blood drips
    from his nose.

INTERROGATOR
              Bullshit wrong, dude. A black man
              make the skin white and the hair
              straight. You know why?

TROY
              No.

INTERROGATOR
              Your sick fahking country make the
              black man hate hisself, just like
              you hate the Arab and the children
              you bomb.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Jake_82

your reality is at the end of your dream

SHAFTR

Well, he was a child star.  His childhood wasn't very good.  He has never been out of the lime light. He is on top of the world and than he gets the skin disease.  The black artist turns white.

I'm still not sure if he's a pedophile or not.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

cine

It's a funny little coincidence that when programs in other countries are showing anti-Bush programs on CNN, the U.S. version of CNN is reporting about an sexual assault case featuring Michael Jackson.

Reinhold

Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

NEON MERCURY

Reinhold

good call, neon.

Quote from: CinephileIt's a funny little coincidence that when programs in other countries are showing anti-Bush programs on CNN, the U.S. version of CNN is reporting about an sexual assault case featuring Michael Jackson.

it's all the same thing, really. if anything, US CNN is worse. jackson is so anti-bush that screws little boys.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Ravi

Quote from: CinephileIt's a funny little coincidence that when programs in other countries are showing anti-Bush programs on CNN, the U.S. version of CNN is reporting about an sexual assault case featuring Michael Jackson.

Fox News also covered this extensively, with Heidi Fleiss of all people as one of the commentators.

cine

Quote from: Ravi

Fox News also covered this extensively, with Heidi Fleiss of all people as one of the commentators.
That's right. I should've just said "our media" since its its on every station and not solely CNN. But I don't know what other stations around the world are showing anti-Bush protests so I just reduced it all to "CNN."

Gold Trumpet

I really care little for the man. For the crime, I can't prove anything but from everything I've read about it, he likely does a lot of the shit he is accused of.

Artistically, he's been on repeat mode since 'Thriller'. He's the studio's best riend in that he changes little about his music and art, but only his style to just keep up with what's important, fashion. I think he is second to Madonna in being the most overrated pop musician ever.