Six Feet Under is SIX FEET UNDER and infested with spoilers!

Started by Sigur Rós, April 27, 2003, 01:16:38 PM

xerxes

Quote from: RegularKarate
Quote from: xerxesi've been waiting quite some time for the second season... it's a great show when alan ball doesn't write.

I think you're confused... he writes great episodes... he just directs them sometimes, and he's not very good at directing.

i'm not confused, the episodes he writes are among the worst... but this is just going by the first season, as that is all i have seen so far.

but you're right on the directing thing, he's not very good at that either.

Fernando

Quote from: xerxes
Quote from: xerxesi've been waiting quite some time for the second season... it's a great show when alan ball doesn't write.

I think you're confused... he writes great episodes... he just directs them sometimes, and he's not very good at directing.

i'm not confused, the episodes he writes are among the worst... but this is just going by the first season, as that is all i have seen so far.

So you didn't like the first one? That's odd cause IMO, it's a great episode and well directed too, Ball set perfectly the tone of the series I think, only thing is that I just began to see the first season, got hook on the third and I have yet to see an episode of the second so I don't know anything about it (the 1st so far is really great).

Just in case: SPOILERS FOR THE THIRD SEASON

What now I love is the amazing transformation of Nate from the first to the third seasons, in the first episode he's all positive, carefree and sort of cool, and well at least in the 3rd season he's just more bitter, but who wouldn't if your wife is missing.

xerxes

bonanzataz

Quote from: xerxesi almost stopped watching after the first episode

i DID stop watching after the first episode. i'm glad my mom and my sister liked it enough to get the dvd's, otherwise i never would have found it.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

meatwad

NEON MERCURY

bonanzataz

yes, this will be number 4. i am FUCKIN' excited... to put it like nate would.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: bonanzatazyes, this will be number 4. i am FUCKIN' excited... to put it like nate would.

...lucky bastard.. :wink: ..i don't have HBO...phuck.i don't even have CABLE!!!!..but i did spends $90 on season one..and looking forward to doing the same for season 2...........i'm just wondering how many seasons i need to look forward to so far... :)

El Duderino

i rented season one and hated it.....i hope it's better and worth all the hype.
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Pubrick

Quote from: El Duderinoi rented season one and hated it.....i hope it's better and worth all the hype.
well, it is intended for mature audiences..
under the paving stones.

El Duderino

Quote from: Pubrick
Quote from: El Duderinoi rented season one and hated it.....i hope it's better and worth all the hype.
well, it is intended for mature audiences..

hey now, i'm mature. i just didnt think it was good at all

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

RegularKarate

Predicted answer:  "I just didn't like it... it didn't have good direction"

OR POSSIBLY:

"gay people are yucky"

El Duderino

Quote from: Pubrickcan u explain why it wasn't good?

i just didnt like the story line. i thought the acting and directing were fine, but i just didnt like it.

Predicted answer: "I just didn't like it... it didn't have good direction"

OR POSSIBLY:

"gay people are yucky"

dude...stop.  i have nothing at all against gay people, hell, my uncle is gay. you guys just think that i'm a dipshit because i'm a teen and it's bullshit.

Jeremy Blackman

Nothing against you, El Duderino, but you have to give him credit...

Quote from: RegularKaratePredicted answer:  "I just didn't like it..."
Quote from: El Duderinoi just didnt like it.