Is your name hot

Started by Pas, September 08, 2005, 06:07:02 PM

matt35mm

Quote from: 72teeth
Quote from: Pas RapI also say soixante-douze teeth in my head when I read your name....

nice...concidered name for a not too distant future...someone do Pas now...is it pronounced "Pawce" or "Pass"...
Perhaps "Pah."

Pas

Quote from: matt35mm
Quote from: 72teeth
Quote from: Pas RapI also say soixante-douze teeth in my head when I read your name....

nice...concidered name for a not too distant future...someone do Pas now...is it pronounced "Pawce" or "Pass"...
Perhaps "Pah."

Pah Rap is the best way to put it actually. As for Pas Rapport it's like Pah Rahpar

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Pas Rap

Pronouncibility: I always assumed it was Paws Rap, sometimes Pass rap.  Whatever happened to "~port"? It got shorter, but the Pas is still misleading.  5 out of 10.
Exotism: I don't know where it comes from.  That means it's too exotic for me to know, or not at all.  I'll give you the benefit of a doubt.  7 out of 10.
Meaning: I have no idea.  What the fuck does it mean, anyway? I've already given you the benefit of a doubt once, so not again.  4 out of 10.
Originality: I don't know anyone else with a name like this.  You do lose a few points for dropping the spaghetti motif.  8 out of 10.
Temperature: Luke warm java.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

polkablues

Quote from: Walrus StarMeaning: I have no idea.  What the fuck does it mean, anyway? I've already given you the benefit of a doubt once, so not again.  4 out of 10.

I plugged "Pas Rapport" into a free online French-to-English translator, and it returned the following: "Not Report."

So, you know, there you have it.
My house, my rules, my coffee

deathnotronic

Quote from: Hedwigplease do me.

The Perineum Falcon

Quote from: polkablues
Quote from: Walrus StarMeaning: I have no idea.  What the fuck does it mean, anyway? I've already given you the benefit of a doubt once, so not again.  4 out of 10.

I plugged "Pas Rapport" into a free online French-to-English translator, and it returned the following: "Not Report."

So, you know, there you have it.
I don't think it means anything.

"par rapport" means "relating to".
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

Ravi

In my head I've always pronounced "ranemaka" as "raanaymaakaa."  I'm assuming its supposed to be "rainmaker."

The Perineum Falcon

Quote from: RaviIn my head I've always pronounced "ranemaka" as "raanaymaakaa."  I'm assuming its supposed to be "rainmaker."
Ha ha, yeah, "rainmaker".
It was ebonics.
I wanted to be black.
6 years ago. :(

I just never bothered to come up with anything else.

But I do enjoy the sound of "RAANAYMAAKAA!"
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

NEON MERCURY

haha..
this thread if both smart and funny :yabbse-thumbup:

Pas

I was about to but you changed your avatar to a less hot chick so  :elitist:

hedwig

Quote from: Pas Rap

I was about to but you changed your avatar to a less hot chick so  :elitist:

say what

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Hedwig

say what

What.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

SHAFTR

Quote from: Walrus Star

say what

What.

make'em say ugh!
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

72teeth

Quote from: SHAFTR
Quote from: Walrus Star