Need support.

Started by Boo-Genki, July 05, 2003, 07:38:16 AM

Boo-Genki

Hi everyone.Hope noone will laugh bout me,but i have a question.I have seen "2fast2furiuos" and ordered the soundtrack,but the song from the beginning of the film is missing on the cd and it was the only one why i bought this fucking cd.Does anyone know who the actor is and what the song is called?

Thanks for ur help. Boo-Genki

MacGuffin

The only song listed on "2 Fast's" IMDB soundtrack listing that doesn't appear on the soundtrack CD is "Stick'em up" - Quarashi.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Sigur Rós

Quote from: MacGuffinThe only song listed on "2 Fast's" IMDB soundtrack listing that doesn't appear on the soundtrack CD is "Stick'em up" - Quarashi.

yeah, Quarashi my Icelandic homeboys!

Boo-Genki

Thanks for the quick answer,but it´s not the song i was looking for. :(
I´m looking for the song right at the start of the movie,when the "univeral" logo is shown.Maybe someone might help me again plz.
Thanks again.  :oops:

MacGuffin

Quote from: Boo-GenkiThanks for the quick answer,but it´s not the song i was looking for.

Then you're gonna have to wait for the slow answer when the DVD is released on Sept. 30th. I don't remember what song you're talking about, and I only know of one other person on this site who has seen the movie.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Boo-Genki

Sounds like bad news.  :shock:

polkablues

I hate that.  I went and saw "The Beach" in part because it had VAST's "Touched" in the trailer, and the song wasn't even in the damn movie.  

And then "Spider-Man" had two songs on the soundtrack by two of my favorite artists (Black Lab and Pete Yorn), and neither song was in the actual movie.  But what was in there?  The worst songs Sum 41 and the guy from Nickelback ever recorded.
My house, my rules, my coffee