QT on Conan O'Brien

Started by ono, October 30, 2003, 11:40:02 PM

ono

He's on right now, and he'll be coming out as the first guest, in about 15-20 minutes, I imagine.

Ravi

I posted this at the "QT on Leno" thread at the exact same time you posted this.  It's like we were made for each other.

Fernando

Did anyone else saw this?

I thought it was absolutely hilarious, it's great to see how passionate QT is, I'm almost sure he told somewhere else about his version of a premiere of KB, with the rats, the bloods and everything, but this time with Conan's help was a riot. Also the segments with the Molly Sims and Chuck Palahniuk were really funny.

One of the best shows I've seen.

Ravi

Quote from: FernandoDid anyone else saw this?

I thought it was absolutely hilarious, it's great to see how passionate QT is, I'm almost sure he told somewhere else about his version of a premiere of KB, with the rats, the bloods and everything, but this time with Conan's help was a riot. Also the segments with the Molly Sims and Chuck Palahniuk were really funny.

One of the best shows I've seen.

You forgot the Three Stooges film directed by QT.  "Plumb Nuts" or something.

NEON MERCURY

..what kind/brand of shoes was he wearing ..ther''re knida trendy....in a hip "film school" way??....

Sleuth

That episode was perhaps one of the best

ever
I like to hug dogs

Ernie

I'll have to make sure to tape the rerun.

SHAFTR

Quote from: SlobhThat episode was perhaps one of the best

ever

I had to leave for League Bowling...so I missed it.  I had the idea to tape it, until I realized that I do not own a vcr.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Fernando

Does anyone remember that he mentioned he wanted to have the KB premiere like a ghetto grindhouse movie, then mentioned something like taking it to the Carson Twins level, are these the guys who are always riding bikes? The two bearded fat guys? If so, what is the deal of them, actually I've always been curious about them, what is the thing they do that make them so famous? Is it because they're just twins?

Cecil

JUST twins? everybody knows twins have evil powers. thats why theyre respected

Gsus4

it tweren't the episode my friend
yes shoes
trendy film school
there is such a thing?
hardly
just you wait
just you wait
febfebfebfeb
or
novnovnov
if you know the knowers
his next pair of shoes
two's shoes
they run faster and quicker
much more flashy
24fps
shadows on a wall
tis the fairest of them all

perhaps
(played 3X0013)

bonanzataz

i loved the part where he told molly sims that he had mono. i pull that one all the time, it works like a charm.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

ono

Color me dense, but why would telling a girl you had mono get you anywhere with her?

NEON MERCURY